follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Members List

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Kage Kage is offline

Senior Member

Trader Rating

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Trader Rating:
Positive Feedback:
0
0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
0
0
Total positive feedback: 0
View Complete Feedbacks for Kage
  Past
Month
Past
6 Months
Past
12 Months
 Positive 0 0 0
 Neutral 0 0 0
 Negative 0 0 0

About Me

  • About Kage
    Car
    2000 Celica Gts
    Location
    Maryland, Usa
  • Signature
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
    I care first and foremost about what my needs are in the car and not to get "Props" from people. I'm not ricing it out for attention, I'm not flushing it to join a culture, I'm not keeping it stock for resale. I'm making this car for me and me only. And if you're my friend and club members that know me they'll respect that and respect is much better than props.

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Thanks
General Information
  • Last Activity: 10-07-2014 07:19 PM
  • Join Date: 03-03-2011

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4

Contact Info

Instant Messaging
Send an Instant Message to Kage Using...
This Page
https://www.ft86club.com/forums/member.php?u=1883

Mentions

No results to display...

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.