follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 5 of 12
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
>
Last
»
Showing results 121 to 150 of 342
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Agent 86
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
11-02-2015, 06:30 PM
Replies:
55
Shopping cars today, test drove an fr-s..my thoughts and I'd like more opinions plz.
Views:
14,182
Posted By
Agent 86
It sounds to me like you're looking for a nice...
It sounds to me like you're looking for a nice car. A little sporty with amenities, comfort, and decent performance. It doesn't sound like it needs to be rear wheel drive, or even 2 doors.
I...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-02-2015, 05:27 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
Hello Yo- I appreciate your email. For...
Hello Yo-
I appreciate your email.
For now, I will just address Emotion USA's email to you.
First, it's a total lie that the gasket was wet. I packed the light myself. Shipped it from...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-02-2015, 03:16 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
Thanks for the support. Yeah, I have considered...
Thanks for the support. Yeah, I have considered contacting PayPal. And yes, I paid $319.00 less, a 3% discount for previous purchase.
What's been so frustrating is that I have read numerous post...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-02-2015, 09:35 AM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
Thanks for your contribution LED86. Based on...
Thanks for your contribution LED86. Based on your comments and the link referenced by ZOMFGAARON, I decided to reach out to Valenti Japan personally. Below is their response to my question...
Forum:
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
10-31-2015, 06:22 PM
Replies:
1,420
SATIN WHITE PEARL BRZ Compilation
Views:
1,083,322
Posted By
Agent 86
Looks nice! I would like to see more.
Looks nice! I would like to see more.
Forum:
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
10-31-2015, 03:57 PM
Replies:
165
How To: Clutch Spring Removal in 15 Minutes
Views:
86,508
Posted By
Agent 86
Just finished removing the spring about an hour...
Just finished removing the spring about an hour ago. The E-clip was very cooperative. Came of in less than a 30 seconds using a small flat blade screw driver. Removing the pin took another 3...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
10-31-2015, 12:15 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
Hmm..., I have not read this anywhere. Do you...
Hmm..., I have not read this anywhere. Do you have any data to substantiate the claim that these are not "official" Valenti lights? The reputable resellers here in the US advertise them as Valenti....
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
10-30-2015, 05:47 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
Yeah, it seems hit or miss. Some have had...
Yeah, it seems hit or miss. Some have had positive experiences with their Valentis not leaking etc. I understand manufacturers defects! Pobody's Nerfect. :) However, they must stand behind their...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
10-30-2015, 03:42 PM
Replies:
7,400
Mid-Atlantic spotting thread
Views:
1,490,812
Posted By
Agent 86
White FRS, lowered with gold colored wheels...
White FRS, lowered with gold colored wheels headed south on Rt.27 in Damascus today around 10:30 a.m.
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
10-30-2015, 03:30 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
I'm glad to be done with this. Monday marks 2...
I'm glad to be done with this. Monday marks 2 weeks since Valenti received my returned tail light. If I had not contacted SpeedFactory asking them to contact Valenti I would still be waiting since...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
10-30-2015, 03:13 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
Conclusion... So, I received an email from...
Conclusion...
So, I received an email from FT86 SpeedFactory today after my call and email requesting to speak to the owner or manager.
Basically, FT86 SpeedFactory says that the findings of...
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
10-29-2015, 06:07 PM
Replies:
164
Windows Squeaking
Views:
75,912
Posted By
Agent 86
Quoting my own post. :) So, 2 days ago we...
Quoting my own post. :)
So, 2 days ago we had rain. I lowered my passenger's side window and the squeaking sound was back. So, the wax application to the glass lasted a bit over 5 months.
I...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
10-28-2015, 06:55 PM
Replies:
709
DSOmegaX STi BRZ tS Completed Build
Views:
411,780
Posted By
Agent 86
I'll be interested to see your thoughts on the R....
I'll be interested to see your thoughts on the R. I traded my 1.5 year old 2013 Golf R for my 2014 BRZ. First time I ever "traded down". Actually, I'm referring to price. The trade in value of...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
10-28-2015, 02:09 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
the other side
the other side
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
10-28-2015, 12:50 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
This is a one of the photos that I sent to FT86...
This is a one of the photos that I sent to FT86 SpeedFactory, which they then forwarded to Emotion USA.
Emotion USA is saying that the gasket is the failure. That I installed the tail light...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
10-26-2015, 10:55 AM
Replies:
237
stevesnj - 2016 Build thread
Views:
88,573
Posted By
Agent 86
How challenging is it to remove and install side...
How challenging is it to remove and install side markers?
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
10-24-2015, 06:56 PM
Replies:
961
FT86Club's BRZ Series.HyperBlue Owners Registry
Views:
366,854
Posted By
Agent 86
I agree with you 100%. I wonder if manufacturers...
I agree with you 100%. I wonder if manufacturers do this intentionally to thwart owners that want to swap head units.
I would like a closer look though. Since everything else about the dash...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
10-24-2015, 06:10 PM
Replies:
961
FT86Club's BRZ Series.HyperBlue Owners Registry
Views:
366,854
Posted By
Agent 86
I don't think so. The Subaru website doesn't...
I don't think so. The Subaru website doesn't even list the HyperBlue among the regular options when building/configuring a car. The interior view for all colors shows the new dash and head unit.
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
10-24-2015, 04:26 PM
Replies:
961
FT86Club's BRZ Series.HyperBlue Owners Registry
Views:
366,854
Posted By
Agent 86
I noticed the same thing, so I went to the Subaru...
I noticed the same thing, so I went to the Subaru site, and they have changed both the head unit, bezel and panel above the glove box.
I think I'll have to see this in person. Wonder if it can be...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
10-24-2015, 03:49 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
Thanks for the encouragement and suggestions. ...
Thanks for the encouragement and suggestions.
Before I even contacted FT86 SpeedFactory, I removed the tail light and enclosed it in a container with a couple large (hand sized) silica packs...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
10-24-2015, 03:40 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
1.) Well, sort of ... My first email to FT86...
1.) Well, sort of ... My first email to FT86 Speedfactory was back in August. Then there were emails from me to SF, then from SF to Emotion, then SF to me.
2.) Emails: Send photos. Ok. Send...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
10-24-2015, 03:09 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
Sigh. That's what I expected when I first...
Sigh. That's what I expected when I first contacted FT86 SpeedFactory when I discovered moisture the first time. SpeedFactory told me that they had to contact Emotion USA (distributor) to work out...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
10-24-2015, 03:01 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
There's not much of an opening. The back has a...
There's not much of an opening. The back has a large resistor (i think) in that space. I was able to dry the light out by allowing it to sit out in the sun for an entire day (back side facing up). ...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
10-23-2015, 06:24 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
Yikes. Yeah, that's really bad. Did the lights...
Yikes. Yeah, that's really bad. Did the lights cause the problem? Who did you purchase them from?
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
10-23-2015, 06:21 PM
Replies:
7,400
Mid-Atlantic spotting thread
Views:
1,490,812
Posted By
Agent 86
Waved to a guy today driving a Series.HyperBlue...
Waved to a guy today driving a Series.HyperBlue BRZ today at the corner of Clopper Rd. and Quince Orchard Rd. He looked at me, but did not acknowledge my gesture. He turned at the traffic light...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
10-23-2015, 06:15 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
Thanks for the link. Looks like I'm not the only...
Thanks for the link. Looks like I'm not the only one to have a problem. Even the Tom's it seems. I sent the bad lens back, but they refuse to acknowledge that there is a problem.
Funny thing...
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
10-23-2015, 04:57 PM
Replies:
80
WORKS Exhale ABM (Axle Back Muffler) Exhaust
Views:
12,771
Posted By
Agent 86
Hey thanks. I bought the AB during the summer...
Hey thanks. I bought the AB during the summer and I agree with you. I'm very pleased with this purchase.
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
10-23-2015, 04:49 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
I'm just venting...
Anyone else have a problem with moisture entering their Valenti tail light(s)?
I purchased a set of Valenti tail lights from FT86 SpeedFactory back in June of this year. ...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-22-2015, 08:40 AM
Replies:
107
help me with colors
Views:
27,934
Posted By
Agent 86
If you're purchasing a previously owned vehicle,...
If you're purchasing a previously owned vehicle, you'd do better to consider more than one specific color.
Be willing to travel. Don't spend more than you should, and don't overlook a car that...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
10-21-2015, 12:47 PM
Replies:
237
stevesnj - 2016 Build thread
Views:
88,573
Posted By
Agent 86
Great video. He does a great job of describing...
Great video. He does a great job of describing what he is doing.
I installed RCE Yellow springs in my car at the beginning of 2015. My method was similar to the video, but i did not remove the...
Showing results 121 to 150 of 342
Page 5 of 12
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
04:26 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.