follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 4 of 12
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
>
Last
»
Showing results 91 to 120 of 342
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Agent 86
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-16-2015, 12:16 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
Thanks for the update! Your's is another...
Thanks for the update!
Your's is another example of the passenger's side tail light leak. Jawn also had that experience. I'm sure that there are others as well.
I received a post from another...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-16-2015, 07:59 AM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
:burnrubber:
:burnrubber:
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-16-2015, 07:39 AM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
The new gasket and 3M tape has had a couple days...
The new gasket and 3M tape has had a couple days to sit. I will use the coin operated pressure washer on my car today. Hopefully, no leaks.
I will update.
.
.
.
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-16-2015, 07:37 AM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
Last, I installed lock washers to keep the nuts...
Last, I installed lock washers to keep the nuts in place. I also used my torque wrench, although, I did not know the torque specifications so I ended up hand tightening the nuts.
.
.
.
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-16-2015, 07:30 AM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
In the images below, you can see the 3M double...
In the images below, you can see the 3M double sided tape that I applied to the back of the tail light to both seal, and hold the gasket in place.
The areas that I highlight with blue and green...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-16-2015, 07:21 AM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
This is the tail light that was filled with...
This is the tail light that was filled with water. This is what it looks like on my car after getting it back from Emotion USA. You can see the water spots. The spots are inside the lens. I'm...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-16-2015, 07:18 AM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
This is the gasket from my driver's side tail...
This is the gasket from my driver's side tail light. I have had no leak issues with this gasket.
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-16-2015, 07:16 AM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
That's interesting. I wonder if your gasket is...
That's interesting. I wonder if your gasket is an updated part from the distributor/manufacturer, or if your reseller ModBargains was responsible.
If it's from the distributor/manufacturer, then...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-15-2015, 05:55 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
How about the top edge? Is the gasket oversized...
How about the top edge? Is the gasket oversized at the top?
I ask because I was just sent a new replacement gasket, and it's the same size as the gasket that originally came with my Valenti. ...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-15-2015, 01:21 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
I don't understand your comment??? :iono:
I don't understand your comment??? :iono:
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-14-2015, 10:59 AM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
I've never heard of it, but I understand the...
I've never heard of it, but I understand the concept. I'll look into it, if my solution does not work. Thanks!
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-13-2015, 06:52 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
Before I upload the photos, I will say that I...
Before I upload the photos, I will say that I really like the design of these tail lights. The quality seems decent. The light bar really looks good at night and when there isn't much light outside....
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-13-2015, 06:40 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
I removed the OEM tail lights, and installed the...
I removed the OEM tail lights, and installed the Valentis today.
Now that I know that the gasket is undersized and the cause for the leaking, I took a different approach to installing the tail...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-13-2015, 06:27 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
So, I got my Valenti passenger's side tail light...
So, I got my Valenti passenger's side tail light back on 11/7/15. I shipped it to Emotion USA on 10/12/15. Just 5 days shy of a month.
I guess because of FT86 SpeedFactory's involvement, Emotion...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-10-2015, 07:57 PM
Replies:
10
JPM Coachworks Dashboard Piece and shift boot?
Views:
4,921
Posted By
Agent 86
If you're talking about the gauge JPM Coachworks...
If you're talking about the gauge JPM Coachworks gauge cover, I bought the Alcantara version and it's great. I looks and feels really good, but best of all it all but eliminates the glare reflecting...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-10-2015, 03:01 PM
Replies:
54
iPhone holder for BRZ
Views:
16,018
Posted By
Agent 86
I used tin snips. They are basically scissors...
I used tin snips. They are basically scissors for soft metal. :) I followed the cutting with a bit of cleanup. Using a rattail file for metal, i eased the sharp edges and finished up the shape. ...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-10-2015, 02:36 PM
Replies:
54
iPhone holder for BRZ
Views:
16,018
Posted By
Agent 86
Actually, thank you. :bow: I saw your original...
Actually, thank you. :bow: I saw your original post months ago, poked around under the radio bezel then had the idea for my mount.
You listed a tool from Harbor Freight that I had not heard of...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-10-2015, 07:44 AM
Replies:
54
iPhone holder for BRZ
Views:
16,018
Posted By
Agent 86
There is a similar thread here...
There is a similar thread here http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84890&page=4
But here's my contribution. I like the Scosche Magic Mount as it allows for a lot of options. I wanted...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-08-2015, 02:34 PM
Replies:
508
OEM armrest unboxing/review
Views:
295,608
Posted By
Agent 86
I have the sliding arm rest and I like it a lot. ...
I have the sliding arm rest and I like it a lot. Not at all difficult to install. It's comfortable and the perfect height for my sitting position. It has 3 fixed stops, provides easy access to the...
Forum:
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
11-07-2015, 05:07 PM
Replies:
16
What an STI BRZ Should Be | FonzMedia
Views:
6,443
Posted By
Agent 86
What a coincidence!!! I just met Nguyen...
What a coincidence!!! I just met Nguyen yesterday. I took my car to AndrewTech for an alignment, and Nguyen was the tech that did the work.
I asked him about his car (he did not have it at the...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-06-2015, 03:24 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
Valenti are my favorite, but after this... ...
Valenti are my favorite, but after this...
Tom's was my only other option. The OEM tail lights lack flair.
I installed DEPO LED tails on my Golf R and had no problems.
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-06-2015, 03:17 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
Here you go! :)...
Here you go! :) http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26217
.
.
.
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-06-2015, 03:07 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
There is a thread here where a guy is selling a...
There is a thread here where a guy is selling a replacement gasket that seems to do the job according to those who have bought it. I will try to find that thread.
Wiping down the surface is a...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-04-2015, 06:36 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
Call me naive, but I don't feel that strongly...
Call me naive, but I don't feel that strongly against FT86 SpeedFactory. I purchased a few items from them prior to the this incident, and was very satisfied.
In this case, though, I don't feel...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-04-2015, 12:45 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
The light probably will continue to function. ...
The light probably will continue to function. But it will continue to show dried moisture streaks caused by the moisture that entered through the undersized gasket.
Maybe it's me, but having the...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-04-2015, 12:35 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
I agree. The light is not defective. The...
I agree. The light is not defective.
The gasket is not sized properly, and provides no extra to adjust as we are being asked to do.
Is there a 1/4" of gasket available at the top of the...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-03-2015, 07:14 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
True to their word! :clap:
True to their word! :clap:
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-03-2015, 06:52 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
Well, if ModBargains is true to their word (see...
Well, if ModBargains is true to their word (see post #12 in this thread), they will be sending you a replacement.
I honestly, look forward to reading your success story.
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-03-2015, 06:17 PM
Replies:
86
Valenti Red Lens Tail Light-moisture build-up
Views:
33,201
Posted By
Agent 86
Thanks Jawn for posting that. I saw your photo...
Thanks Jawn for posting that. I saw your photo before I read your comment, and I actually thought it was my photo of my gasket.
I hope ModBargains is able to get you a replacement. ModBargains...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
11-03-2015, 07:39 AM
Replies:
21
真夜中の雪 (Midnight Snow) ☆BRZ☆
Views:
7,119
Posted By
Agent 86
I love your build. Very clean and tastefully...
I love your build. Very clean and tastefully done! Subscribed!
When installing the coil overs, did you just remove the OEM shock/springs as a single unit? Or did you have to disassemble the OEM...
Showing results 91 to 120 of 342
Page 4 of 12
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
04:26 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.