follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 3 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
13
>
Last
»
Showing results 61 to 90 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
MmmHamSandwich
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
08-12-2014, 07:18 AM
Replies:
7,400
Mid-Atlantic spotting thread
Views:
1,490,812
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Orange FRS parked on Cary east of Boulevard. ...
Orange FRS parked on Cary east of Boulevard.
Another FRS, forget which color, on Boyd I think, near VCU campus.
Forum:
Forced Induction
08-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Replies:
11,315
Full throttle Electric Supercharger Build Thread
Views:
4,093,064
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Understandable. If possible a 4th AT and 5th...
Understandable.
If possible a 4th AT and 5th MT will give the best comparison as both correspond to 1:1 on their respective transmissions. Granted you'd be moving pretty quick if you wound all the...
Forum:
Forced Induction
08-10-2014, 09:13 AM
Replies:
11,315
Full throttle Electric Supercharger Build Thread
Views:
4,093,064
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
The video doesn't tell me much personally. We've...
The video doesn't tell me much personally. We've got an automatic versus a manual from a dig. Even a mediocre launch is going to give the manual a serious off the line advantage.
Another video,...
Forum:
Forced Induction
08-09-2014, 11:06 AM
Replies:
11,315
Full throttle Electric Supercharger Build Thread
Views:
4,093,064
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Interesting design. I see it looks like there is...
Interesting design. I see it looks like there is a place for the belt to travel around the supercharger assembly.
http://i.imgur.com/VuBo09G.jpg
Could be for clever space saving reasons....
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
08-09-2014, 10:13 AM
Replies:
7,400
Mid-Atlantic spotting thread
Views:
1,490,812
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
White 86 driving towntown on Broad last night ...
White 86 driving towntown on Broad last night
Along with a WRB Brz parked on Broad
Forum:
Forced Induction
08-07-2014, 08:21 PM
Replies:
11,315
Full throttle Electric Supercharger Build Thread
Views:
4,093,064
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Anyone in the central/northern Virginia area with...
Anyone in the central/northern Virginia area with an Phantom want a free lunch and let me ride shotgun?
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
08-07-2014, 08:16 PM
Replies:
7,400
Mid-Atlantic spotting thread
Views:
1,490,812
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Subie Blue BRZ on Broad over 64 yesterday. Gray...
Subie Blue BRZ on Broad over 64 yesterday.
Gray BRZ on Horsepen today.
No one ever recognizes their 86 brethren. Driving behind a coworker the other day who owns a WRX, three other Rex's coming...
Forum:
Forced Induction
08-03-2014, 05:48 PM
Replies:
11,315
Full throttle Electric Supercharger Build Thread
Views:
4,093,064
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Thanks for your thoughtful post. Not sure if I...
Thanks for your thoughtful post. Not sure if I rubbed people the wrong way but I think I touched a nerve based on some of the replies.
Thanks for the explanation of how to adjust the engagement...
Forum:
Forced Induction
08-02-2014, 01:20 AM
Replies:
11,315
Full throttle Electric Supercharger Build Thread
Views:
4,093,064
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Glad y'all are having a blast with it....
Glad y'all are having a blast with it. Unfortunately it sounds like it's not what I'm looking for.
Forum:
Forced Induction
08-02-2014, 12:49 AM
Replies:
11,315
Full throttle Electric Supercharger Build Thread
Views:
4,093,064
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
I have a point of confusion I am hoping kit...
I have a point of confusion I am hoping kit owners can answer.
I hear people repeatedly state this kit "only makes boost at WOT." This makes no sense to me, as an FI setup that only engages the...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
06-18-2014, 04:00 PM
Replies:
64
scion.com 2015 FR-S site now online
Views:
49,029
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Congrats to Toyota for every sucker they manage...
Congrats to Toyota for every sucker they manage to trick into buying these ridiculously overpriced parts.
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
06-13-2014, 12:26 PM
Replies:
7,400
Mid-Atlantic spotting thread
Views:
1,490,812
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Saw a red brz with gold painted stock wheels...
Saw a red brz with gold painted stock wheels parked at the village shopping center yesterday.
Also saw the same red brz with the oblivious driver that I always see turning onto staples mill from...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
06-06-2014, 02:55 PM
Replies:
5,296
Mid-Atlantic Chat Thread
Views:
1,028,245
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Kinda funny encounter today. Was driving by...
Kinda funny encounter today.
Was driving by a school and saw a boy maybe 9 or so jog up to the street like he was headed north, watched me pass by, seemed to do kind of a double take and took off...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
05-16-2014, 12:28 PM
Replies:
18
Hawk HP+ all around on stock rotors?
Views:
6,894
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Had them on my Civic Si. They stopped very well....
Had them on my Civic Si. They stopped very well. Even cold they'd hauled down better than stock, and when they warmed up they bit very hard. I always had really sticky tires on the car though so I...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
05-16-2014, 12:21 PM
Replies:
467
The Watch Thread
Views:
168,893
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Yay, a fellow Baller! ;)
Yay, a fellow Baller! ;)
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
05-16-2014, 12:17 PM
Replies:
7,400
Mid-Atlantic spotting thread
Views:
1,490,812
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
I think that van missed a couple spots where they...
I think that van missed a couple spots where they could have added more.
Forum:
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
05-16-2014, 12:13 PM
Replies:
3,084
WHITEOUT FR-S Compilation
Views:
1,731,781
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Yeaaasssss. Someone did the Valenti/Spec-D combo....
Yeaaasssss. Someone did the Valenti/Spec-D combo. They were made for eachother.
I have the red/white Valenti's. I'd consider the chrome Spec-D's except there are hardly any pictures out so they...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
05-16-2014, 12:07 PM
Replies:
178
Poll:
Official: 2015 Scion FR-S Gets Shark-Fin Antenna, Minor Suspension, Cosmetic Updates
Views:
81,939
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Glad I got Whiteout while it lasted. Love the...
Glad I got Whiteout while it lasted. Love the color.
Apparently people need these mandated. I come across soo many dumbasses on my early morning commutes who have no lights on at all.
It...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
05-10-2014, 11:26 AM
Replies:
50
Spec-D headlights on car
Views:
34,889
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
They look great, would pair well with Valenti...
They look great, would pair well with Valenti tails since the boomerang and turn led's are the same style.
I'd get a pair myself but I'm not sure from the limited pictures I've seen if I'd like...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
04-20-2014, 05:50 PM
Replies:
83
2015 FR-S Tech Specs Document - no engine upgrade
Views:
38,555
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Is that a new model number for the automatic...
Is that a new model number for the automatic transmission or am I mistaken?
EDIT: Just looked it up, apparently it is the same.
Forum:
Software Tuning
04-11-2014, 07:39 PM
Replies:
25
"Hot" smell coming from engine after latest OpenFlash - 1.59
Views:
7,961
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Might have oil leaking onto the exhaust system. A...
Might have oil leaking onto the exhaust system. A relatively prevalent issue with this engine. Not likely related to the tune.
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
04-09-2014, 09:08 PM
Replies:
7,400
Mid-Atlantic spotting thread
Views:
1,490,812
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
I think only about 10% of the 86'ers around here...
I think only about 10% of the 86'ers around here acknowledge your presence, even if it is just a stare. I try to give a wave or exaggerated head nod. Maybe we're just more adept at spotting each...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
04-09-2014, 08:02 PM
Replies:
7,400
Mid-Atlantic spotting thread
Views:
1,490,812
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Saw a bunch of totally oblivious 86 drivers...
Saw a bunch of totally oblivious 86 drivers today. *Sigh*
I think I give up.
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
04-06-2014, 11:56 AM
Replies:
371
Oil Leaking??
Views:
163,502
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Verdict was leaking camshaft housing. Parts just...
Verdict was leaking camshaft housing. Parts just came in, taking her back soon for work.
I sure hope no leaks ever develop outside of warranty. Ah well, about 4.5 years left on the powertrain.
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
03-28-2014, 11:18 AM
Replies:
38
Poll:
17's or 18's
Views:
9,544
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Wheel style plays a major part in how large they...
Wheel style plays a major part in how large they appear on the car. Some in 18 with thin lips and spokes, like Ultralegerra's, make the wheels look too large and expose our small brakes which isn't...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
03-24-2014, 02:03 PM
Replies:
7,400
Mid-Atlantic spotting thread
Views:
1,490,812
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Black FR-S turning on 54 from Mountain Road.
Black FR-S turning on 54 from Mountain Road.
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
03-23-2014, 06:09 PM
Replies:
7,400
Mid-Atlantic spotting thread
Views:
1,490,812
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Some FR-S's at C&CR ...
Some FR-S's at C&CR
http://i.imgur.com/zLKYxfc.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/Z4dh2aH.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/AmR5yRx.jpg?1
Met the owner of the black FR-S, wasn't a forum guy. Couldn't catch the...
Forum:
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
03-21-2014, 08:47 AM
Replies:
158
The Best Detailing Towels for Pennies on the Dollar!
Views:
49,167
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Wasn't familiar with Junkman's videos so this was...
Wasn't familiar with Junkman's videos so this was my first exposure. Sounded a whole lot like a sales pitch at first glance. Skeptical, I watched several more videos, and what do you know...
Sir...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
03-21-2014, 08:33 AM
Replies:
7,400
Mid-Atlantic spotting thread
Views:
1,490,812
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Red twin turning from Staples Mill onto...
Red twin turning from Staples Mill onto Springfield on weds I think.
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
03-16-2014, 04:32 PM
Replies:
7,400
Mid-Atlantic spotting thread
Views:
1,490,812
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Fellow white FR-S yesterday on I64W just east of...
Fellow white FR-S yesterday on I64W just east of the city.
Showing results 61 to 90 of 500
Page 3 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
13
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
04:26 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.