follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 2 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
>
Last
»
Showing results 31 to 60 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
MmmHamSandwich
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
09-19-2014, 11:31 AM
Replies:
209
Crazy oversteer / wheelspin with Michelin Pilot Super Sport
Views:
70,740
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Oh my god. I just, I don't even know. Thank...
Oh my god. I just, I don't even know.
Thank you so much.
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
09-19-2014, 09:59 AM
Replies:
5,296
Mid-Atlantic Chat Thread
Views:
1,028,245
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Your driving is bad and you should feel bad!
Your driving is bad and you should feel bad!
Forum:
Forced Induction
09-19-2014, 01:02 AM
Replies:
11,315
Full throttle Electric Supercharger Build Thread
Views:
4,093,064
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
That's an interesting idea. It would be cool if...
That's an interesting idea. It would be cool if it could be implemented for you to test out and see if there is a good practical benefit.
Such an arrangement may be possible without utilizing a...
Forum:
Forced Induction
09-19-2014, 12:44 AM
Replies:
11,315
Full throttle Electric Supercharger Build Thread
Views:
4,093,064
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Let's start here... Interestingly...
Let's start here...
Interestingly enough, this was my first impression of you. Unfortunately as you've continued to interact with me, I suspect you might have another problem entirely. In...
Forum:
Forced Induction
09-18-2014, 07:56 PM
Replies:
11,315
Full throttle Electric Supercharger Build Thread
Views:
4,093,064
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
I would encourage you to analyze others' posts...
I would encourage you to analyze others' posts more carefully lest you misconstrue speculation as desire.
Keep trying to insert false meaning to my words man, I can keep this up all day.
And...
Forum:
Forced Induction
09-18-2014, 01:24 PM
Replies:
11,315
Full throttle Electric Supercharger Build Thread
Views:
4,093,064
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Interesting to know an ecu tie in was attempted....
Interesting to know an ecu tie in was attempted. Any info on what ultimately didnt work out? Curious as to whether it was a technical issue or just a flawed concept.
I really appreciate your...
Forum:
Forced Induction
09-18-2014, 01:08 PM
Replies:
11,315
Full throttle Electric Supercharger Build Thread
Views:
4,093,064
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
I'll consider your non-relevant advice and as a...
I'll consider your non-relevant advice and as a way of saying thanks, give you some relevant advice. I would encourage you to analyze others' posts more carefully lest you misconstrue a question as a...
Forum:
Forced Induction
09-17-2014, 07:01 PM
Replies:
11,315
Full throttle Electric Supercharger Build Thread
Views:
4,093,064
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Fenton, Has there been any discussion (that...
Fenton,
Has there been any discussion (that you can disclose at any rate) about a more advanced method of controlling boost other than the pedal switch.
Granted the viability of this engagement...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
09-16-2014, 12:50 PM
Replies:
5,296
Mid-Atlantic Chat Thread
Views:
1,028,245
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Claybar time.
Claybar time.
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
09-14-2014, 06:16 PM
Replies:
5,296
Mid-Atlantic Chat Thread
Views:
1,028,245
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Ah and yes I got my car back yesterday with a new...
Ah and yes I got my car back yesterday with a new ECU. Of course before leaving I looked the car over. Yes, after the fifth attempt they finally secured the lower window trim to the door properly,...
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
09-14-2014, 06:14 PM
Replies:
177
Automatic Transmission Fluid Cooler. ??
Views:
87,896
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Thanks for taking the time to do all this testing...
Thanks for taking the time to do all this testing and providing the results for us. Looks like if I decide this car has much of a future with me I'll need to invest in a cooling solution.
Does...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
09-14-2014, 11:44 AM
Replies:
5,296
Mid-Atlantic Chat Thread
Views:
1,028,245
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Other than the E46, only thing that has been...
Other than the E46, only thing that has been standing out for me is the Cayman as some pretty nice examples of it and even the S model are now in FR-S pricing territory.
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
09-13-2014, 12:33 PM
Replies:
5,296
Mid-Atlantic Chat Thread
Views:
1,028,245
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
I just looked it up and you are right. :bonk: ...
I just looked it up and you are right. :bonk:
I must have had Service Boost stuck in my head maybe?
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
09-13-2014, 11:28 AM
Replies:
5,296
Mid-Atlantic Chat Thread
Views:
1,028,245
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Yeah, I feel ya. As long as they're going to pick...
Yeah, I feel ya. As long as they're going to pick up the tab under warranty I'll keep coming back though I guess. Moderate jobs my dad and I historically just take care of on our older cars. Granted...
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
09-12-2014, 05:22 PM
Replies:
53
How much difference will -5lbs make?
Views:
15,564
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
-5 is per wheel is pretty substantial. As Mike...
-5 is per wheel is pretty substantial. As Mike said you'll mostly notice the difference (granted it would be fairly small) in acceleration and to quite a lesser extent, braking.
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
09-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Replies:
3,105
Sticky:
Unofficial - CEL/SL/Idle Issue List for FR-S/BRZ Owners
Views:
1,336,042
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
MmmHamSandwich, '13 FR-S AT, 19,840 miles,...
MmmHamSandwich, '13 FR-S AT, 19,840 miles, 7081XX, 1 Day, Virginia
Additional:
Was literally on my way to my dealer for an unrelated issue just this morning(PS: their service center sucks) and...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
09-12-2014, 03:48 PM
Replies:
5,296
Mid-Atlantic Chat Thread
Views:
1,028,245
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Was taking the car into the dealer this morning...
Was taking the car into the dealer this morning to give them their fifth shot at fixing my window trim.
Car started dying as soon as I got out of my neighborhood. TC/VSC kicked back in, slip light...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
09-11-2014, 04:02 PM
Replies:
7,400
Mid-Atlantic spotting thread
Views:
1,490,812
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
White FRS on Gwathmey Church in Ashland yesterday.
White FRS on Gwathmey Church in Ashland yesterday.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
09-09-2014, 08:05 PM
Replies:
13
Phantom Supercharger up for grabs
Views:
4,667
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Wish you were closer, I'd at least give it a try....
Wish you were closer, I'd at least give it a try. GLWS.
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
09-09-2014, 11:17 AM
Replies:
5,296
Mid-Atlantic Chat Thread
Views:
1,028,245
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Looks good. I am too affraid to spray down my...
Looks good. I am too affraid to spray down my engine compartment for fear of water damage.
I spent some time yesterday cleaning leaves and other things out, the area under the brake fluid tank is...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
09-09-2014, 11:03 AM
Replies:
5,296
Mid-Atlantic Chat Thread
Views:
1,028,245
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
We are actually already in correspondence via...
We are actually already in correspondence via email. Sorry to hear about the medical issues, I'm sad to say I'm all too familiar. Thanks Jurrian!
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
09-06-2014, 10:03 PM
Replies:
32
Q: Fiscal prudence when caring for a sick pet?
Views:
9,074
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Hi friend. Your location says Pungo. Is that...
Hi friend. Your location says Pungo. Is that Pungo, VA?
If so please remember there is a great resource here in Richmond called Helping Hands
http://www.helpinghandsvetva.com/
They are...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
09-06-2014, 09:07 PM
Replies:
20
Lets talk home theater speakers
Views:
17,199
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
You've committed the first sin in asking for...
You've committed the first sin in asking for advice on audio equipment.
No budget.
Without posting a budget everyone trying to help is just taking shots in the dark.
I'd highly recommend...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
09-06-2014, 08:45 PM
Replies:
5,296
Mid-Atlantic Chat Thread
Views:
1,028,245
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Sure enough. Just found this in my PM's... ...
Sure enough. Just found this in my PM's...
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/quote]
Woulda been nice to have had the ball rolling today, guess I'll wait till Monday.
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
09-06-2014, 08:30 PM
Replies:
5,296
Mid-Atlantic Chat Thread
Views:
1,028,245
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Alright now I am a bit miffed. I called...
Alright now I am a bit miffed.
I called ModBargains earlier today, expecting them to just ship me a new light. The guy I talked to said he wasn't sure if the light had a warranty (it does) and...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
09-06-2014, 06:46 PM
Replies:
5,296
Mid-Atlantic Chat Thread
Views:
1,028,245
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Car troubles. Well, the main trouble is not...
Car troubles.
Well, the main trouble is not the car's fault but my dealer. Four times now they've attempted to fix an issue and then literally didn't even attempt to fix it but were convinced they...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
08-23-2014, 11:14 PM
Replies:
7,400
Mid-Atlantic spotting thread
Views:
1,490,812
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Lots of twins in Charlottesville, good lord. You...
Lots of twins in Charlottesville, good lord. You can't throw a D4S pump without hitting one it seem
seems.
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
08-14-2014, 09:22 PM
Replies:
5,296
Mid-Atlantic Chat Thread
Views:
1,028,245
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
No doubt the F80's are nice. It will be a while...
No doubt the F80's are nice. It will be a while though before they could enter my realm of affordability.
Still, I have always loved the E46 3 series, and the M3 in particular. It is hard to put...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
08-14-2014, 08:54 PM
Replies:
5,296
Mid-Atlantic Chat Thread
Views:
1,028,245
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Rockville MD I'm guessing? Love those red badges!...
Rockville MD I'm guessing? Love those red badges! :wub:
Well I dropped my car off at my local dealer (McGeorge) for service Monday evening to fix the dreaded cam gasket. Got a call Wednesday...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
08-14-2014, 08:44 PM
Replies:
20
Koni Yellow Shocks - Full Front Replacements - Released
Views:
8,380
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Did inserts on my old Si. While it was a fun...
Did inserts on my old Si. While it was a fun learning experience it's probably one I could do without repeating.
Great to see true yellow struts available for us. I shudder to think of lowering...
Showing results 31 to 60 of 500
Page 2 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
04:26 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.