follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Search Forums

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Showing results 481 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: MmmHamSandwich
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 06-06-2012, 12:06 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 6,390
Posted By MmmHamSandwich
*Sigh* Yes, they are mandatory. There are...

*Sigh*

Yes, they are mandatory. There are important safety reasons for the third brake light, visibility, distinguishment from someone turning on the running lights versus braking, and...
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 06-06-2012, 10:28 AM
Replies: 1,027
Views: 276,972
Posted By MmmHamSandwich
When was your order placed, and which of how many...

When was your order placed, and which of how many are you at your dealer?
Forum: DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides 06-05-2012, 07:25 PM
Replies: 596
Views: 446,896
Posted By MmmHamSandwich
I'd like to do plain red on everything but the...

I'd like to do plain red on everything but the turn signals which I'd like to keep amber. I worry about putting a cutoff there though. I fear it will either look bad or be prone to eroding at the...
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 06-05-2012, 01:44 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 5,437
Posted By MmmHamSandwich
I also suspect it will look like turds. My Civic...

I also suspect it will look like turds. My Civic has a lower bumper area vaugely like the twins. It was the same color as the body, and I ended up painting it bumper black. Looks much better now.
...
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 06-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 6,230
Posted By MmmHamSandwich
Well, at least at first glance this appears to be...

Well, at least at first glance this appears to be better than Honda's SOP's of ignoring the problem and hoping it will go away while churning parts out without fixes of any kind.

Now I just hope...
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 06-05-2012, 11:21 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 48,651
Posted By MmmHamSandwich
Seems odd you would want to wait before engaging...

Seems odd you would want to wait before engaging the gear as the longer you wait after depressing the clutch, the more time you allow for the transmission to decelerate which I'd imagine would make...
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 06-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 48,651
Posted By MmmHamSandwich
This shouldn't be ignored. The old Si's had bad...

This shouldn't be ignored. The old Si's had bad clutch master cylinders that would manifest as 2nd gear shifting problems.
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 06-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 48,651
Posted By MmmHamSandwich
In my experience transmission issues never "fix...

In my experience transmission issues never "fix themselves". If you have a problem now it will only stay the same or get worse until it is fixed.

If I suspect issues with the transmission on the...
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 06-04-2012, 11:31 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,753
Posted By MmmHamSandwich
I've got an all day obligation the 16th. Y'all...

I've got an all day obligation the 16th. Y'all have fun and take lots of pictures.
Forum: FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum 06-03-2012, 12:05 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 30,650
Posted By MmmHamSandwich
As others have stated, you quote the entire...

As others have stated, you quote the entire original post. There is an edit button. Just sayin...
Forum: AUSTRALIA 06-02-2012, 10:22 PM
Replies: 216
Views: 53,549
Posted By MmmHamSandwich
Yank here, excuse me for wandering in. So, in...

Yank here, excuse me for wandering in. So, in your neck of the woods people can reserve plates and other people have to pay for them, like Internet domains? Am I understanding that right?
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 06-02-2012, 09:59 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 33,452
Posted By MmmHamSandwich
God this topic has been beat to death... Be glad...

God this topic has been beat to death... Be glad there's a choice to begin with. Vote with your dollars.
Forum: FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum 06-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 30,650
Posted By MmmHamSandwich
^ Must, resist... urge to.... strangle. ^

^ Must, resist... urge to.... strangle. ^
Forum: FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum 06-02-2012, 04:36 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 30,650
Posted By MmmHamSandwich
That shift knob is all over the place.

That shift knob is all over the place.
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 06-02-2012, 02:24 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 8,074
Posted By MmmHamSandwich
Yes it is a d1ck move, here are a few reasons...

Yes it is a d1ck move, here are a few reasons why...

If you order from a dealer in bumfug nowhere they might have trouble selling the car, or may have to trade for it. Not huge deal perhaps.

...
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 06-01-2012, 12:38 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 6,707
Posted By MmmHamSandwich
Looks like I'll be postponing my purchase of a...

Looks like I'll be postponing my purchase of a BRZ in favor of significant stocks of firearms, ammunition, canned goods, a school bus, and scrap metal.
Forum: Site Announcements / Questions / Issues 06-01-2012, 11:07 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 5,402
Posted By MmmHamSandwich
So let me get this straight, you are disgusted by...

So let me get this straight, you are disgusted by car ads on a car forum?

Please don't ever venture onto the internet again good sir, the horrors are greater than you could possibly imagine.
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 05-31-2012, 08:27 PM
Replies: 1,377
Views: 481,918
Posted By MmmHamSandwich
Wasn't feeling it in the original video, sounds...

Wasn't feeling it in the original video, sounds pretty good in Tainen's however. I am going to be super anal with my exhaust choice after living with a droning Vibrant on my civic. Was awful at...
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 05-31-2012, 04:15 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 11,629
Posted By MmmHamSandwich
It is. They are in the storage lot though, I have...

It is. They are in the storage lot though, I have a friend who works there so he let me back to see them.
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 05-31-2012, 02:17 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 11,629
Posted By MmmHamSandwich
Got to check out the cars there. They had gray,...

Got to check out the cars there. They had gray, black, orange and white. White was probably my favorite. I was allowed to sit in the gray one. Tried to take in all the impressions I could. Pretty...
Showing results 481 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.