follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 17 of 17
«
First
<
7
13
14
15
16
17
Showing results 481 to 500 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Superhatch
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
05-26-2013, 09:07 PM
Replies:
5
Are dry carbon fiber front 1/4 panels lighter than OEM?
Views:
2,528
Posted By
Superhatch
I'm having the work done at a friends shop...
I'm having the work done at a friends shop regardless so paint will be applied. Just wondering if there is any benefit in adding a little $$ to insurance to get the dry carbon fenders...seems likely...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
05-26-2013, 12:42 PM
Replies:
5
Are dry carbon fiber front 1/4 panels lighter than OEM?
Views:
2,528
Posted By
Superhatch
Are dry carbon fiber front 1/4 panels lighter than OEM?
Someones car popped out of gear and rolled into my front right quarter panel this morning. Since the cost of OEM fender + labor + paint is going to be enough to buy a set of dry carbon quarter (or...
Forum:
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
05-24-2013, 05:16 PM
Replies:
45
Girl Racer in GT86 and 2000GT With Dad (Nurburgring Intro by Toyota Team Suisse)
Views:
16,855
Posted By
Superhatch
I didn't expect a wow reference in this thread. ...
I didn't expect a wow reference in this thread. :lol:
Forum:
FR-S / BRZ vs....
05-24-2013, 10:21 AM
Replies:
76
We can almost beat a s2000!!!
Views:
32,554
Posted By
Superhatch
...on that track, in that configuration. It...
...on that track, in that configuration. It seemed obvious he wasn't talking in general terms, but about that specific track and config. :iono:
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
05-22-2013, 05:55 PM
Replies:
63
can I afford this car?
Views:
14,072
Posted By
Superhatch
I put down 10K, so in a little different boat,...
I put down 10K, so in a little different boat, but it seems like you're right in the ballpark to afford this car. I'd put down enough to keep you ahead of the off-the-lot depreciation, and perhaps...
Forum:
Forced Induction
05-15-2013, 11:52 AM
Replies:
1,191
Innovate/Spritex/Bullet... What I found searching the web.
Views:
347,465
Posted By
Superhatch
So are straight cut gears in race transmissions...
So are straight cut gears in race transmissions used mainly as a cost saving measure by not requiring a thrust bearing?
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
05-15-2013, 10:29 AM
Replies:
9
17x8 +35 Enkei RS+M Racing Wheels
Views:
4,711
Posted By
Superhatch
Remind me of Kosei K1's a bit. Not a bad looking...
Remind me of Kosei K1's a bit. Not a bad looking wheel imo.
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/8066/enkeirsms2k2ja.jpg
http://vostok.smugmug.com/photos/34112214-L.jpg
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
05-15-2013, 10:25 AM
Replies:
44
Expensive light Rims+Expensive light Tires or Suspension+Cheaper Rims+Cheaper Tires?
Views:
14,153
Posted By
Superhatch
If you can afford to do suspension anyway down...
If you can afford to do suspension anyway down the road I would suggest not skimping on tires. The wheels are debatable (knock off light vs original light), but the tires should be quality imo.
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
05-15-2013, 09:53 AM
Replies:
21
DRL's deactivated, beep increased
Views:
7,967
Posted By
Superhatch
I came here thinking it was the shift light/beep...
I came here thinking it was the shift light/beep sound you made louder!
DISSAPOINT.jpg
:P
Forum:
FR-S / BRZ vs....
05-13-2013, 03:39 PM
Replies:
222
FR-S vs RX-8 vs S2000 Review - Everyday Driver
Views:
86,960
Posted By
Superhatch
Even in the European and Japanese markets I can't...
Even in the European and Japanese markets I can't think of a low budget high-revving motor. Anything with the Honda K20 motors are dead regardless of market. The Accord in the European market has an...
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
05-10-2013, 10:34 PM
Replies:
9
Stivo UEL header
Views:
4,883
Posted By
Superhatch
It sounds a little raspy when he gets on it, but...
It sounds a little raspy when he gets on it, but outside of that it sounds pretty good. The more header options the better I think.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
05-10-2013, 11:01 AM
Replies:
9
Stivo UEL header
Views:
4,883
Posted By
Superhatch
You'll just need to remove the flanges and...
You'll just need to remove the flanges and reapply with better double-sided tape...no biggie. :lol:
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
05-10-2013, 10:59 AM
Replies:
50
Cruise control
Views:
15,327
Posted By
Superhatch
As noted before, it's been Toyota's standard...
As noted before, it's been Toyota's standard placement for 15 years. Lots of pieces from the inside of this car are directly from the Toyota parts bin. It's part of the reason the car is so...
Forum:
Software Tuning
05-07-2013, 05:38 PM
Replies:
61
*Official Visconti Tuned Feedback Thread* - Suggestions, Comments, Questions
Views:
27,081
Posted By
Superhatch
Where can I find pricing and ordering...
Where can I find pricing and ordering information? The first page of search for 'Visconti' doesn't seem to have anything, or I'm missing it.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
05-07-2013, 04:36 PM
Replies:
356
ECUtek Flex Fuel REVOLUTION: World's First Flex Fuel Factory ECU GTR - BRZ soon!
Views:
96,081
Posted By
Superhatch
I've been F5ign this thread all day! :P
I've been F5ign this thread all day! :P
Forum:
FR-S / BRZ vs....
05-07-2013, 01:06 PM
Replies:
222
FR-S vs RX-8 vs S2000 Review - Everyday Driver
Views:
86,960
Posted By
Superhatch
They still make a K24Z7 in the new Si, a 2.4L...
They still make a K24Z7 in the new Si, a 2.4L 22/31 mpg, 200/170 7100 rpm motor. It's closer to ours, but still gets good mileage. Previously the Si had the K20Z3 which was a 2.0L 21/29, 200/140,...
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
05-07-2013, 12:05 PM
Replies:
356
ECUtek Flex Fuel REVOLUTION: World's First Flex Fuel Factory ECU GTR - BRZ soon!
Views:
96,081
Posted By
Superhatch
^ Not a ton of info there. Similar to this...
^ Not a ton of info there. Similar to this thread but John had a test car to give updates about.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
05-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Replies:
356
ECUtek Flex Fuel REVOLUTION: World's First Flex Fuel Factory ECU GTR - BRZ soon!
Views:
96,081
Posted By
Superhatch
Do you know how many people are running the kits...
Do you know how many people are running the kits in the GTR world? Any issues/suggestions?
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
05-07-2013, 09:34 AM
Replies:
356
ECUtek Flex Fuel REVOLUTION: World's First Flex Fuel Factory ECU GTR - BRZ soon!
Views:
96,081
Posted By
Superhatch
This is the tuning solution I've been waiting...
This is the tuning solution I've been waiting for. Can't wait to get on the list!
Forum:
FR-S / BRZ vs....
05-07-2013, 09:31 AM
Replies:
222
FR-S vs RX-8 vs S2000 Review - Everyday Driver
Views:
86,960
Posted By
Superhatch
I agree, but the maintenance on a used 30-40K...
I agree, but the maintenance on a used 30-40K Cayman just scares me. I looked at a CR because it was about the same price as a BRZ Limited. I liked that it was a 'special edition' and had a shorter...
Showing results 481 to 500 of 500
Page 17 of 17
«
First
<
7
13
14
15
16
17
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
04:26 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.