follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Search Forums

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Showing results 481 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: feldy
Forum: Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing 08-29-2013, 09:04 PM
Replies: 349
Views: 100,324
Posted By feldy
I emailed them a few days ago about getting my...

I emailed them a few days ago about getting my money back. Have not gotten a response from them. I have two sets of them sitting here bad and no ups slips to send them back. Grr
Forum: Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting 08-28-2013, 10:52 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 13,299
Posted By feldy
With 17x9s and 245/40/17 rs3s I run 28 29 front...

With 17x9s and 245/40/17 rs3s I run 28 29 front and 26 rear.
Forum: Member's Car Journals 08-28-2013, 09:18 PM
Replies: 1,469
Views: 625,643
Posted By feldy
Do these work with the oem spring perches?

Do these work with the oem spring perches?
Forum: Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting 08-28-2013, 02:33 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 35,964
Posted By feldy
I was straight forward with them. besides telling...

I was straight forward with them. besides telling them about autocross. I said hey it started clicking the other day in first gear under load. It does it when going into reverse. I said other owners...
Forum: Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting 08-28-2013, 11:51 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 35,964
Posted By feldy
You need to show them the pictures of whats...

You need to show them the pictures of whats happening. I had to show them pictures and showed the tech first hand. Call Scion Corp if you need to.
Forum: Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting 08-27-2013, 04:58 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 35,964
Posted By feldy
If you put the car in reverse with your foot on...

If you put the car in reverse with your foot on the brake and give it gas you can hear it. I did that with the tech on the ground with his hand on the axle. Had me put in first and reverse a ton of...
Forum: Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting 08-27-2013, 01:50 PM
Replies: 3,914
Views: 1,077,382
Posted By feldy
Does anyone know if the extra 02 bung for a...

Does anyone know if the extra 02 bung for a wideband sensor is ok in ST? I didnt see any mention of using the wideband sensor so I wanted to be sure.
Forum: Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting 08-27-2013, 01:33 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 35,964
Posted By feldy
I had about 350 runs and 15k miles and mine was...

I had about 350 runs and 15k miles and mine was clanking around. They replaced it last week and all is well. Had about 7 runs in this sunday and shut it down due to a massive screw in my rs3s. :(
Forum: Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing 08-23-2013, 04:03 PM
Replies: 349
Views: 100,324
Posted By feldy
I have two new spring perches to try this out on....

I have two new spring perches to try this out on. I have not gotten back to it yet.
Forum: Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing 08-23-2013, 02:30 PM
Replies: 349
Views: 100,324
Posted By feldy
That's great for people with stock shocks. Any...

That's great for people with stock shocks. Any after market shock is still screwed. At least the konis because of the how you have to tighten the nut.
Forum: Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB 08-23-2013, 02:24 PM
Replies: 255
Views: 103,061
Posted By feldy
Had my drivers side fixed Tuesday at the dealer...

Had my drivers side fixed Tuesday at the dealer under warranty. Next is the passenger side.
Forum: Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB 08-21-2013, 05:49 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 22,512
Posted By feldy
They replaced the axle and said the old was had...

They replaced the axle and said the old was had nothing broken in it. I asked for pictures and they told me it was already wrapped up. It's fixed and doesn't do it. I'm happy. If it starts again ill...
Forum: Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB 08-21-2013, 01:47 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 22,512
Posted By feldy
Not sure. Said nothing was broken. Asked for pics...

Not sure. Said nothing was broken. Asked for pics said it was bubble wrapped to get sent back and that was it. also go new weather stripping on the drivers side.
Forum: Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB 08-20-2013, 05:15 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 22,512
Posted By feldy
I showed it to them first hand.

I showed it to them first hand.
Forum: Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB 08-20-2013, 04:27 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 22,512
Posted By feldy
Got my car back today. said there was no broken...

Got my car back today. said there was no broken parts in the axle but hq wanted to look at it anyways. so cool. Going to pick it up shortly.
Forum: Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB 08-20-2013, 11:08 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 22,512
Posted By feldy
Sorry man I was dropping mine off yesterday but...

Sorry man I was dropping mine off yesterday but had to push it back today. We will see how long it takes them and I will report back.
Forum: User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments 08-19-2013, 04:37 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,565
Posted By feldy
Tony please take a trip to Chicago. Ill get you...

Tony please take a trip to Chicago. Ill get you some of that chicago deep dish pizza you will love it. haha
Forum: Brakes, Suspension, Chassis 08-16-2013, 05:04 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 5,271
Posted By feldy
Do you know if these work with the oem spring...

Do you know if these work with the oem spring perch?
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 08-16-2013, 03:42 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,460
Posted By feldy
Just pull it straight down.

Just pull it straight down.
Forum: Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing 08-16-2013, 09:59 AM
Replies: 349
Views: 100,324
Posted By feldy
Call Greg Turn in Concepts he will get you setup...

Call Greg Turn in Concepts he will get you setup correctly.
Showing results 481 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.