follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 12 of 12
«
First
<
2
8
9
10
11
12
Showing results 331 to 342 of 342
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Agent 86
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
11-26-2014, 07:48 PM
Replies:
2,567
Sticky:
New here? Come say hi =)
Views:
653,790
Posted By
Agent 86
Congratulations. Good to see another Marylander!
Congratulations. Good to see another Marylander!
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
11-26-2014, 06:54 PM
Replies:
52
FatalElement's 2015 FR-S Project Thread
Views:
21,658
Posted By
Agent 86
I don't know if you've seen this thread or not,...
I don't know if you've seen this thread or not, but "they say" you can install suspension without the use of spring compressors…
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32414
Haven't...
Forum:
FR-S / BRZ vs....
11-23-2014, 06:45 PM
Replies:
36
Twins vs 2015 Mk7 VW Golf R
Views:
26,441
Posted By
Agent 86
:D I did exactly the same thing. Traded my 2013...
:D I did exactly the same thing. Traded my 2013 Rising Blue Golf R 4door for my 2014 BRZ. Got $29k for my R. The BRZ OTD was only $27k. :D
For me, the R was a blast to drive and very quick. I...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
11-23-2014, 06:32 PM
Replies:
3,829
Official Formula 1 thread
Views:
721,717
Posted By
Agent 86
:iono:
:iono:
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
11-23-2014, 03:30 PM
Replies:
19,915
WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR BRZ TODAY?
Views:
10,029,244
Posted By
Agent 86
I really like the dark look. Where do you get...
I really like the dark look. Where do you get these parts, and how much?
Forum:
Wheels and Tires
11-07-2014, 07:41 PM
Replies:
193
Enkei Raijin Mesh Wheels - 18x8.5 / 18x9.5 in custom 5x100 FR-S / BRZ fitment
Views:
37,122
Posted By
Agent 86
Are the prices quoted in PM different than the...
Are the prices quoted in PM different than the prices listed? I understand why everyone is asking for prices via PM???
18x8.5 Hyper Silver (4) to Zip 20871
18x8.5 /18x9.5 Hyper Silver to Zip...
Forum:
Wheels and Tires
10-28-2014, 11:56 AM
Replies:
77
SSR WHEELS SPECIAL GTV and Classic
Views:
5,806
Posted By
Agent 86
I like. What's the spec's of the wheels...
I like. What's the spec's of the wheels installed on this car? Staggered? Square? Off set?
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
10-28-2014, 11:28 AM
Replies:
4
Extremely angry - Need advice from VA drivers
Views:
2,447
Posted By
Agent 86
I don't know, but I would begin with VA's DOT. ...
I don't know, but I would begin with VA's DOT. Probably the same department that deploys the snow plows, cut the grass and repair the roads.
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
10-26-2014, 05:20 PM
Replies:
4
Extremely angry - Need advice from VA drivers
Views:
2,447
Posted By
Agent 86
Sorry to hear when things like this happens. It...
Sorry to hear when things like this happens. It hurts even more when you care about your car and try hard to keep it nice.
Years and years ago, I bent a wheel on my Jetta GLi when I hit a hole in...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
10-19-2014, 04:45 PM
Replies:
83
Mr. BRZ
Views:
47,002
Posted By
Agent 86
I just wanted to offer a HUGE THANKS for creating...
I just wanted to offer a HUGE THANKS for creating all of the "How To" videos. For me, they demystify some of the steps required, eliminate some of the confusion I experience reading text only...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
10-17-2014, 07:45 PM
Replies:
2,567
Sticky:
New here? Come say hi =)
Views:
653,790
Posted By
Agent 86
Just wondering. I bought my BRZ at Russel. When...
Just wondering. I bought my BRZ at Russel. When I was working out the deal, there was a (white) Blue.Series on the showroom floor that had sold by the time i picked up my car on 9/16. :)
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
10-16-2014, 03:38 PM
Replies:
2,567
Sticky:
New here? Come say hi =)
Views:
653,790
Posted By
Agent 86
You didn't happen to buy your BRZ off the...
You didn't happen to buy your BRZ off the showroom floor at Russel Subaru?
Showing results 331 to 342 of 342
Page 12 of 12
«
First
<
2
8
9
10
11
12
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
04:26 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.