follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 11 of 17
«
First
<
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
>
Last
»
Showing results 301 to 330 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
MmmHamSandwich
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
10-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Replies:
22
Muffler delete getting rear bumper really hot
Views:
13,820
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Found it! Here's some video of the aftermath... ...
Found it! Here's some video of the aftermath...
video of the aftermath.
Should add this was apparently only after a couple minutes on the track. You can see the taillight, trunk lid, and...
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
10-04-2012, 09:17 PM
Replies:
22
Muffler delete getting rear bumper really hot
Views:
13,820
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
There was another thread about this somewhere...
There was another thread about this somewhere with pictures.
Long story short, it most certainly can ruin your bumper.
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
10-04-2012, 08:53 PM
Replies:
20
Bad luck kitty (Blackvue)
Views:
7,325
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Wow, don't let reddit see your reactions to a cat...
Wow, don't let reddit see your reactions to a cat being hit by a car. Shitstorm will ensue.
I hope the cat was ok but that looked like a serious hit. :(
Forum:
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
10-04-2012, 08:50 PM
Replies:
72
Plasti Dipped Gold Wheels
Views:
77,113
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Not bad, it's always easy to have a do-over with...
Not bad, it's always easy to have a do-over with plastidip.
On a semi-related note, I would love to see more WRB BRZ's with gold wheels around.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-04-2012, 08:47 PM
Replies:
64
90 YO driver backed in to me
Views:
21,455
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
And this is why I carry around a fake check book....
And this is why I carry around a fake check book. You wouldn't believe the insurance savings!
(Legal: Not really)
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
10-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Replies:
95
Automatic Transmission (AT) Information and Upgrade Thread
Views:
79,822
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
This should be an interesting thread. I...
This should be an interesting thread. I personally am not terribly concerned with making the AT "launchable" and I think the stock shifts are already plenty fast but I suspect I will want more power...
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
10-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Replies:
22
Automatic transmission selector details?
Views:
14,918
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
I am interested in doing this as I feel the...
I am interested in doing this as I feel the alternative setup is more intuitive.
My question, does anyone know if it is possible to swap the actual + and - symbols? I'd imagine they are fairly...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-02-2012, 05:27 PM
Replies:
58
Driving with slippers/flip-flops/sandals/heels
Views:
12,647
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
I like shoes. Has the benefit of better grip on...
I like shoes. Has the benefit of better grip on the pedal and on the carpet which suits my foot control style which relies heavily on keeping my heel on the floor and pivoting on my ankle. Plus in...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-01-2012, 07:59 PM
Replies:
35
AHH She's here and I can't have her till Thursday!
Views:
8,812
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Make sure they give you an antenna before you...
Make sure they give you an antenna before you drive it off the lot. :p
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
09-30-2012, 02:47 PM
Replies:
7,400
Mid-Atlantic spotting thread
Views:
1,490,812
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Black FR-S parked on main st in lexington. Wanted...
Black FR-S parked on main st in lexington. Wanted to park my white one right by it but was with friends.
Forum:
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
09-29-2012, 09:45 AM
Replies:
11
iphone 5 is a no go with bespoke : (
Views:
6,444
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Doesn't surprise me at all. Kinda saw this coming...
Doesn't surprise me at all. Kinda saw this coming to be honest. My car originally had bespoke on the lot. Dealer finally agreed to take it off.
What little compatibility it had I saw support...
Forum:
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
09-29-2012, 09:05 AM
Replies:
3,084
WHITEOUT FR-S Compilation
Views:
1,731,781
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Are those EKM3's?
Are those EKM3's?
Forum:
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
09-29-2012, 12:18 AM
Replies:
23
FR-S: Chrome turn signal bulb install.
Views:
19,808
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
I bought a set of chrome bulbs for my civic back...
I bought a set of chrome bulbs for my civic back when. The output was so god awful I had to ditch them. Hopefully these are better but I got them from the same place.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
09-28-2012, 06:28 PM
Replies:
90
A Not So Nice Review
Views:
23,969
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
I don't have an issue with his review. His...
I don't have an issue with his review. His opinions are valid, though I disagree with some.
He calls the interior fisher price grade which I think is not accurate. Spartan would be a better...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
09-28-2012, 05:47 PM
Replies:
90
TYC tail lights
Views:
59,685
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Looks like milk jug plastic with a light bulb...
Looks like milk jug plastic with a light bulb behind it.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
09-27-2012, 07:09 AM
Replies:
61
Does this car only come in white?
Views:
11,843
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
I originally ordered a silver brz and thought...
I originally ordered a silver brz and thought "good, a new color for me and a rare color for the car."
Then after getting the runaround from subaru and turning to the fr-s I realized my favorite...
Forum:
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
09-24-2012, 09:22 PM
Replies:
3,084
WHITEOUT FR-S Compilation
Views:
1,731,781
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
I currently own two sets of white torques (one of...
I currently own two sets of white torques (one of which was from wheeldude) but sadly they're both 5x114. :( I'd love to put them on my FR-S just to see what it looks like. Wouldn't rock it...
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
09-24-2012, 09:14 PM
Replies:
49
OBD2 Bluetooth Adapter
Views:
34,404
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Interested as well. Coolant temp we already have...
Interested as well. Coolant temp we already have a gauge for and I am sure it registers through OBDII, but if we can get oil temp through one of these programs that would be awesome. I know my Si...
Forum:
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
09-24-2012, 05:05 PM
Replies:
22
FRS + IPAD
Views:
12,973
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Knowing how susceptible iPhones are to heat after...
Knowing how susceptible iPhones are to heat after being left in a car, that would be a concern of mine with a setup like this. Better get yourself a sunshade at the least.
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
09-24-2012, 02:05 PM
Replies:
58
Best and cheap track wheels in 17x8
Views:
34,076
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
What JimmyMac said. K4R's are light and cheap.
What JimmyMac said. K4R's are light and cheap.
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
09-22-2012, 06:41 PM
Replies:
212
Civicdrivr's Asphalt MT FR-S Picture and Build Thread - Update 2014-09-17
Views:
126,541
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Is it a GoPro?
Is it a GoPro?
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
09-22-2012, 06:38 PM
Replies:
28
Richmond Cars & Coffee
Views:
5,952
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Yeah, that is pretty early especially for a...
Yeah, that is pretty early especially for a Saturday, and I'm used to getting to my current "job" at 6. Those early hours are only gonna be more unpleasant when it starts getting cold out.
...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
09-22-2012, 06:34 PM
Replies:
212
Civicdrivr's Asphalt MT FR-S Picture and Build Thread - Update 2014-09-17
Views:
126,541
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Ah ha, I was wondering what you were doing back...
Ah ha, I was wondering what you were doing back there when I left.
Sounds pretty good. Love the chirp at 2:08
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
09-22-2012, 06:14 PM
Replies:
44
Penske Coilovers.
Views:
22,590
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
For someone who autocrosses, you know what the...
For someone who autocrosses, you know what the margins are in serious competition racing. This suspension is not for people who race locally as a past time hobby, we're talking nationally competitive...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
09-22-2012, 04:03 PM
Replies:
28
Richmond Cars & Coffee
Views:
5,952
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Was good meeting you. Hopefully I'll arrive early...
Was good meeting you. Hopefully I'll arrive early enough next time to get in more than a farewell to Hanzo.
Does anyone know who organizes these events? They probably need to put the hammer down...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
09-21-2012, 09:36 PM
Replies:
212
Civicdrivr's Asphalt MT FR-S Picture and Build Thread - Update 2014-09-17
Views:
126,541
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
I am just re-realizing you already have the...
I am just re-realizing you already have the retroquik's installed. I am thinking of maybe getting some and myself and my buddy from Custom Lightz will install them.
How have they been treating...
Forum:
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
09-21-2012, 07:38 PM
Replies:
46
Poll:
Scosche touchscreen A/C controller
Views:
16,203
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Not for me. I need one knob for fan speed and one...
Not for me. I need one knob for fan speed and one for temperature and a clearly labeled button that controls a/c. I'm one of those weirdos that dislikes auto climate control.
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
09-21-2012, 07:06 PM
Replies:
28
Richmond Cars & Coffee
Views:
5,952
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Gah. 8 am? Just spent all day working...
Gah. 8 am? Just spent all day working on/detailing my civic that I am getting ready to put up for sale. Guess I'll have to get up early to wash the scion if I want to make it.
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
09-18-2012, 05:21 PM
Replies:
5,296
Mid-Atlantic Chat Thread
Views:
1,028,245
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Hello all. I'm local to central VA. Used to be in...
Hello all. I'm local to central VA. Used to be in IT, currently trying to start a career in the fire service. Recently picked up a Whiteout.
Wave to clevrname. We don't know each other but we...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
09-17-2012, 10:45 AM
Replies:
7,400
Mid-Atlantic spotting thread
Views:
1,490,812
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Gray FR-S 2 days ago near VIR.
Gray FR-S 2 days ago near VIR.
Showing results 301 to 330 of 500
Page 11 of 17
«
First
<
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
04:26 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.