follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Search Forums

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Showing results 301 to 330 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 59 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: infinite012
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 09-16-2013, 12:05 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 17,569
Posted By infinite012
I set mine daily to 75+ mph.

I set mine daily to 75+ mph.
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 09-16-2013, 09:25 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 18,742
Posted By infinite012
If you drive the automatic transmission BRZ...

If you drive the automatic transmission BRZ aggressively, the Transmission Control Unit (TCU) will record the "spirited" driving and at your next dealer service interval your entire warranty will be...
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 09-16-2013, 09:23 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 8,032
Posted By infinite012
Get a WRX.

Get a WRX.
Forum: Member's Car Journals 09-15-2013, 11:09 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,392
Posted By infinite012
I'm also disappoint at the whole 6th gear is over...

I'm also disappoint at the whole 6th gear is over 3000rpm at 70mph thing.
Forum: Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions 09-15-2013, 10:24 AM
Replies: 232
Views: 74,073
Posted By infinite012
Except for the fact that a CVT would keep you in...

Except for the fact that a CVT would keep you in boost/peak hp&tq all the time.
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 09-15-2013, 08:03 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 11,718
Posted By infinite012
Can't anyone make a steering wheel that doesn't...

Can't anyone make a steering wheel that doesn't look taller than it is wide?
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 09-15-2013, 08:01 AM
Replies: 5,296
Views: 1,028,226
Posted By infinite012
Clunk in the rear? It's totalled, bro.

Clunk in the rear? It's totalled, bro.
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 09-15-2013, 07:57 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 5,326
Posted By infinite012
The things that kill LEDs: 1. Moisture 2....

The things that kill LEDs:

1. Moisture
2. Heat
3. Current

Moisture shouldn't be an issue with aftermarket tail lights unless they are as leak-prone as the OEM units.

Heat may or may not be...
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 09-14-2013, 02:45 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,522
Posted By infinite012
Delta V in Richmond has always been good to me. ...

Delta V in Richmond has always been good to me.

But for something like this, I'd just DIY.
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 09-13-2013, 08:37 PM
Replies: 5,296
Views: 1,028,226
Posted By infinite012
You can always catch the next ALMS race at VIR......

You can always catch the next ALMS race at VIR...

In other news, I bought and used a screw extractor with great success. Now I just need a new screw, although I noticed that most of the screws...
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 09-13-2013, 02:24 PM
Replies: 7,400
Views: 1,490,805
Posted By infinite012
VCU > ODU. All day everyday. <--- VCU...

VCU > ODU. All day everyday.

<--- VCU Alum
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 09-13-2013, 12:39 PM
Replies: 116
Views: 35,430
Posted By infinite012
My best friend let me drive his Porsche Cayman S...

My best friend let me drive his Porsche Cayman S in a way that let me power slide it through a tight 90 at something like 50 mph (speed limit on that turn is 15)...
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 09-13-2013, 08:03 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,093
Posted By infinite012
Anybody think about using the BMW X6 LED fogs?...

Anybody think about using the BMW X6 LED fogs? They are round and look like they may fit in the stock fog light location with a bit of bracket wizardry.
Forum: Member's Car Journals 09-12-2013, 04:04 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 10,480
Posted By infinite012
Want to get rid of the mushy brake pedal? Buy and...

Want to get rid of the mushy brake pedal? Buy and install a master cylinder brace.

I had an auto shop owner (he drives BMW M cars) comment on how nice my BRZ's brakes felt - I have the Motive...
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 09-12-2013, 03:53 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 11,348
Posted By infinite012
Most of the world would benefit from...

Most of the world would benefit from autonomous/public transport, not better handling.
Forum: Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing 09-12-2013, 03:25 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 9,290
Posted By infinite012
I had Hawk Ceramics on my 08 STI. Good bite, no...

I had Hawk Ceramics on my 08 STI. Good bite, no noise, lower dust than stock pads by a long shot. Stopping distance probably was as good or slightly better, but not noticeable.

I'd give them a...
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 09-12-2013, 01:09 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 13,873
Posted By infinite012
My wife says I'm mean when I get home from work,...

My wife says I'm mean when I get home from work, but otherwise tolerable.

:lol:

I don't know if she wants me to get a new job or what...
Forum: Site Announcements / Questions / Issues 09-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,808
Posted By infinite012
But omg Dan you just don't get it the BRZ IS SO...

But omg Dan you just don't get it the BRZ IS SO MUCH MOAR BETTERERER THAN THE STUPID FRGT86!
Forum: Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing) 09-12-2013, 12:21 PM
Replies: 383
Views: 224,851
Posted By infinite012
I'm over 22k miles on my BRZ. I just changed my...

I'm over 22k miles on my BRZ. I just changed my fluid yesterday and it's a marked improvement over stock fluid.
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 09-12-2013, 11:19 AM
Replies: 7,400
Views: 1,490,805
Posted By infinite012
I see a few FR-S and BRZs in Williamsburg from...

I see a few FR-S and BRZs in Williamsburg from time to time. I get a few waves, but never consistently.
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 09-12-2013, 11:11 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,130
Posted By infinite012
Give Joey at Stock or Modified a call. He does...

Give Joey at Stock or Modified a call. He does great paint work and comes highly recommended by many of the Subaru people - I've taken my old WRX there to get the trunk resprayed because some assface...
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 09-12-2013, 10:58 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,896
Posted By infinite012
Buy some matte or satin black paint in a rattle...

Buy some matte or satin black paint in a rattle can and paint it. That way it won't look fugly in a few weeks.
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 09-12-2013, 08:24 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 8,570
Posted By infinite012
wtf that's terrible. Who the hell paints wire...

wtf that's terrible. Who the hell paints wire loom?
Forum: Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing) 09-12-2013, 08:22 AM
Replies: 383
Views: 224,851
Posted By infinite012
I changed my fluid to Pentosin 75w80 last night...

I changed my fluid to Pentosin 75w80 last night and immediately could feel the difference. Shifting into 1st produces no clunk (yet...) and from 1st to 2nd has no weird resistance.

So far so good.
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 09-11-2013, 08:29 PM
Replies: 5,296
Views: 1,028,226
Posted By infinite012
Pentosin 75w80

Pentosin 75w80
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 09-11-2013, 08:03 PM
Replies: 5,296
Views: 1,028,226
Posted By infinite012
Just finished up changing my transmission fluid. ...

Just finished up changing my transmission fluid.

Broke off the head of a bolt that holds up the fiberglass undertray at the aft end of the car. God damnit. I taped it up for now using duct tape....
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 09-11-2013, 01:44 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 9,836
Posted By infinite012
Only if you're white and sometimes black. In...

Only if you're white and sometimes black.

In other news, everyone keeps forgetting that Washington DC and Pennsylvania were also attacked.
Forum: Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack 09-10-2013, 12:24 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 25,537
Posted By infinite012
18x8 +48, thread here:...

18x8 +48, thread here: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42423
Forum: Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack 09-10-2013, 12:18 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 25,537
Posted By infinite012
Project Kics R40 in bronze ...

Project Kics R40 in bronze

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-sSGfIVtR7c4/Ue7XMtn9gmI/AAAAAAAABzU/3Xm6XKDO58A/w624-h936-no/IMG_1380.jpg
Forum: BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum 09-09-2013, 03:40 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,068
Posted By infinite012
Block at work because it's a PORN SITE. ...

Block at work because it's a PORN SITE.


:lol:


But srsly, couldn't you embed the picture here from somewhere else?
Showing results 301 to 330 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.