follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 10 of 10
«
First
<
6
7
8
9
10
Showing results 271 to 287 of 287
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
subwaynm
Forum:
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
11-15-2013, 10:14 PM
Replies:
34
Best soap to use? FRS
Views:
9,898
Posted By
subwaynm
I've used Optimum no rinse now for years and have...
I've used Optimum no rinse now for years and have been quite pleased with the results;
Forum:
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
11-15-2013, 08:58 PM
Replies:
12
Detailer's Domain: Scion FRS - New Car Prep and Opti Coat/Clear Film Installation
Views:
8,045
Posted By
subwaynm
Detailers Domain? How do you maintain...
Detailers Domain?
How do you maintain that(Opti) stuff & your shine?
Thanks for your reply
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
11-15-2013, 08:51 PM
Replies:
2,567
Sticky:
New here? Come say hi =)
Views:
653,790
Posted By
subwaynm
Just joined the Forum last night and picked up my...
Just joined the Forum last night and picked up my 2013 FRS last Friday so I've had it a week now.
No Mods as yet a few small dress up items on order and after doing some research I will figure out...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-15-2013, 08:43 PM
Replies:
24,847
WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR FRS TODAY?
Views:
8,828,293
Posted By
subwaynm
Put seatbelt pads on and Memory Foam Steering...
Put seatbelt pads on and Memory Foam Steering wheel cover on.
Waiting on a few things to come in since I just got my car a week ago now it's a sit and wait game for a minute.
Forum:
Southwest
11-15-2013, 07:49 PM
Replies:
540
Sticky:
OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO FR-S/BRZ THREAD
Views:
156,349
Posted By
subwaynm
Just checked in on the FT86Club (FB) page but...
Just checked in on the FT86Club (FB) page but didn't find one for "NM.FT86Club"
We or I can always start one though?
I'am and will do for sure. Thanks for the welcome
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-15-2013, 12:09 PM
Replies:
45
How many miles were in your FRS when you bought it?
Views:
6,694
Posted By
subwaynm
38 miles were on it. And now a week later only...
38 miles were on it. And now a week later only 144. Long way to complete break in period.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-15-2013, 12:04 PM
Replies:
151
Premium gas, or?
Views:
117,908
Posted By
subwaynm
In a HP engine I would always tend to use Premium...
In a HP engine I would always tend to use Premium Fuel, and always have in my HP VW's
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-15-2013, 12:02 PM
Replies:
25
Expensive, but cool Die Cast GT-86
Views:
7,978
Posted By
subwaynm
Wow I agree real looking and excellent attention...
Wow I agree real looking and excellent attention to detail. Yes the steering Wheel being on the other side is different.
Thanks for the link. I just might consider it; sure wish the wheel was...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-15-2013, 11:55 AM
Replies:
400
What did you name your car?
Views:
75,843
Posted By
subwaynm
I named my new FR-S Freedom after the feeling I...
I named my new FR-S Freedom after the feeling I get driving my first real Sports Car
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-15-2013, 10:24 AM
Replies:
31
Poll:
FR-S 10 Series Manual Vs Automatic Poll
Views:
9,164
Posted By
subwaynm
I've owned a mix of both in other cars I've owned...
I've owned a mix of both in other cars I've owned but for a Sports Car only entertained a Manual
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-15-2013, 10:20 AM
Replies:
333
How many miles on your car?
Views:
62,887
Posted By
subwaynm
One week and 144 miles so far
One week and 144 miles so far
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-15-2013, 10:01 AM
Replies:
148
What will you hang from your rear view mirror?
Views:
37,547
Posted By
subwaynm
Nothing will hang from my Miror
Nothing will hang from my Miror
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-15-2013, 09:55 AM
Replies:
54
Really Terrible week so far after turning 21 4 days ago :(
Views:
13,597
Posted By
subwaynm
Glad your going to be alright; as you stated the...
Glad your going to be alright; as you stated the car will be replaced.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-15-2013, 09:52 AM
Replies:
199
Consumer Report now lists the FR-S and BRZ as "Unreliable Vehicles"!
Views:
77,552
Posted By
subwaynm
That is kind of surprising from a Toyota which I...
That is kind of surprising from a Toyota which I have found to be very reliable over the years. I understand that this is a joint venture with Subaru however to drop that much so quickly is still...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-15-2013, 09:45 AM
Replies:
32
Break in period almost over!
Views:
9,507
Posted By
subwaynm
I have to laugh because I'm just getting into it....
I have to laugh because I'm just getting into it. I have a 144 miles so a ways to go yet. But I'm looking forward to the day when I can push her.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-15-2013, 09:38 AM
Replies:
8,168
Sticky:
New here? Come say hi =)
Views:
4,108,522
Posted By
subwaynm
New to FR-S from New Mexico, but not from Toyota....
New to FR-S from New Mexico, but not from Toyota. I've owned a few Toyotas and have liked them but this Scion is really nice.
I look forward to learning more about these fantastic cars and sharing...
Forum:
Southwest
11-15-2013, 09:03 AM
Replies:
540
Sticky:
OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO FR-S/BRZ THREAD
Views:
156,349
Posted By
subwaynm
Checkin in new with my 2013 FR-S in Los Lunas. ...
Checkin in new with my 2013 FR-S in Los Lunas. Just had the car a week now but sure do like it. I've had a few Toyotas but so far this is my favorite.
I read about the Club meet at Dion's on the...
Showing results 271 to 287 of 287
Page 10 of 10
«
First
<
6
7
8
9
10
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
04:26 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.