follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Search Forums

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Showing results 1 to 30 of 70
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: statik
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons 03-30-2025, 11:44 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,026
Posted By statik
FS: BNIB Complete KPower 86 Swap Package

Selling a complete KPower 86 Swap Package (https://kpower.industries/collections/kpower-86-swap/products/complete-kpower-86-conversion-package) brand new in box (6 boxes to be exact)


Options:
-...
Forum: Engine Swaps 08-23-2022, 06:53 AM
Replies: 1,801
Views: 458,224
Posted By statik
I'm in a similar boat putting together a reliable...

I'm in a similar boat putting together a reliable track toy, currently considering an Elise or Exige

Pros for BRZ: Longer wheel base and FM layout make the car easier to control at the limit, and...
Forum: Member's Car Journals 04-18-2020, 08:31 PM
Replies: 338
Views: 112,010
Posted By statik
want to buy my plastic intake manifold? it’s a...

want to buy my plastic intake manifold? it’s a few lbs lighter than the aluminum! ��
Forum: Member's Car Journals 08-10-2019, 08:42 PM
Replies: 1,469
Views: 625,643
Posted By statik
I was considering doing exactly the same. can you...

I was considering doing exactly the same. can you share details on this?
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons 07-09-2019, 09:36 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,357
Posted By statik
no sir, just the EL manifold

no sir, just the EL manifold
Forum: Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.) 07-04-2019, 01:56 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 4,375
Posted By statik
sold

sold
Forum: Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.) 07-04-2019, 11:35 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 4,375
Posted By statik
price dropped!

price dropped!
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons 07-04-2019, 11:35 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,357
Posted By statik
price drop! just need these boxes gone lol

price drop! just need these boxes gone lol
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons 06-29-2019, 03:33 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,357
Posted By statik
Forum: Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.) 06-29-2019, 03:26 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 4,375
Posted By statik
FS BNIB Vland headlights

I bought this back in december, they are literally brand new never opened or used (obviously).

After purchasing these I came across a deal on 2018 BRZ headlights, these have been sitting because...
Forum: Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB 12-28-2018, 08:57 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 5,124
Posted By statik
yeah just found this, mine is outside the range...

yeah just found this, mine is outside the range affected it seems (0454)
Forum: Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB 12-28-2018, 08:27 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 5,124
Posted By statik
is there an actual recall on this?

is there an actual recall on this?
Forum: Member's Car Journals 10-08-2018, 08:41 AM
Replies: 2,165
Views: 1,448,958
Posted By statik
your build is inspirational, i really love what...

your build is inspirational, i really love what you've done here. also convinced me i need a 2017+ brz bumper in my life
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons 08-18-2018, 02:30 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,050
Posted By statik
pm'd

pm'd
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons 08-08-2018, 11:05 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,915
Posted By statik
price?

price?
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons 07-29-2018, 08:17 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,631
Posted By statik
oh my bad the 255 is 90, the 265 is 110

oh my bad the 255 is 90, the 265 is 110
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons 07-27-2018, 08:11 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,631
Posted By statik
don't these sell new for $90?

don't these sell new for $90?
Forum: NY / NJ / CT / PA 07-09-2018, 11:14 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 7,797
Posted By statik
stage 2, MSS springs, and some lighter wheels....

stage 2, MSS springs, and some lighter wheels. its a lot of fun :)

BRZ is going to my friends shop this weekend though, next time
Forum: NY / NJ / CT / PA 07-08-2018, 09:36 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 7,797
Posted By statik
so just go, you'd get up at 4am to make a flight...

so just go, you'd get up at 4am to make a flight somewhere no? nap when you get back
Forum: NY / NJ / CT / PA 07-07-2018, 12:44 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 7,797
Posted By statik
not sure my car will be back on the road in time...

not sure my car will be back on the road in time for this, but down for some future runs
Forum: Member's Car Journals 03-18-2016, 09:20 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 15,120
Posted By statik
I really don't keep track. rough guess is like...

I really don't keep track. rough guess is like 300 for bumper, 300-500 for paint, if you want the FRS turn signals check ebay I want to say 100 for the pair, plus bezels another 100.
Forum: Member's Car Journals 01-14-2016, 02:41 PM
Replies: 966
Views: 431,566
Posted By statik
Have you installed this yet? I'm curious to hear...

Have you installed this yet? I'm curious to hear some more feedback
Forum: Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting) 09-21-2015, 05:09 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,722
Posted By statik
sold to Wpomp

sold to Wpomp
Forum: Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting) 09-18-2015, 04:59 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,722
Posted By statik
I am!

I am!
Forum: Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting) 09-10-2015, 03:26 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,722
Posted By statik
I have no idea right now honestly. it can't be...

I have no idea right now honestly. it can't be very cheap though. I'll have to look into getting quotes from Grey Hound most likely
Forum: Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting) 09-09-2015, 12:47 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,722
Posted By statik
bump, ill consider shipping if someone really...

bump, ill consider shipping if someone really wants them...
Forum: Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting 09-09-2015, 06:42 AM
Replies: 1,479
Views: 651,082
Posted By statik
I use the 86nanny from beastronix, it does pedal...

I use the 86nanny from beastronix, it does pedal dance and ABS defeat automatically via CAN through the OBD port
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons 09-07-2015, 03:25 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,111
Posted By statik
sold to Plxdjake89

sold to Plxdjake89
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons 09-06-2015, 07:35 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,111
Posted By statik
sent

sent
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons 09-06-2015, 08:28 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,111
Posted By statik
it's still for sale

it's still for sale
Showing results 1 to 30 of 70

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.