follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took
0.01
seconds.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Jacky
Forum:
Arizona
08-28-2014, 08:51 PM
Replies:
29,821
Sticky:
ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE
Views:
6,508,788
Posted By
Jacky
Hit up Erikvividracing. We hook up all of the...
Hit up Erikvividracing. We hook up all of the local guys.
Jacky
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
08-28-2014, 05:20 PM
Replies:
24
My Car Was Featured by Scion!
Views:
5,865
Posted By
Jacky
CWEST LIP KIT!!!
CWEST LIP KIT!!!
Forum:
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
08-27-2014, 08:56 PM
Replies:
9
4X4
Views:
4,536
Posted By
Jacky
http://geekoutsw.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/oh_i_...
http://geekoutsw.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/oh_i_get_it.png
Forum:
Arizona
08-26-2014, 08:16 PM
Replies:
29,821
Sticky:
ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE
Views:
6,508,788
Posted By
Jacky
Sweet!!! Make sure you contact us at Vivid. We...
Sweet!!! Make sure you contact us at Vivid. We really want to participate again.
Jacky
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
08-25-2014, 07:33 PM
Replies:
13
Invidia N1 Catback
Views:
6,278
Posted By
Jacky
email erik@vividracing.com He'll get you a...
email erik@vividracing.com
He'll get you a good deal.
Forum:
Arizona
08-14-2014, 07:38 PM
Replies:
29,821
Sticky:
ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE
Views:
6,508,788
Posted By
Jacky
I think it starts at 6
I think it starts at 6
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
08-14-2014, 12:02 PM
Replies:
10
Corbeau seats...
Views:
7,483
Posted By
Jacky
Corbeau work. Best bang for the buck in my...
Corbeau work. Best bang for the buck in my opinion. Much better than the cheaper line of sparco seats.
Forum:
Arizona
08-12-2014, 07:12 PM
Replies:
29,821
Sticky:
ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE
Views:
6,508,788
Posted By
Jacky
http://flagstaff.craigslist.org/mcy/4534741223.htm...
http://flagstaff.craigslist.org/mcy/4534741223.html
sweet chopper with awesome ad.
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
08-07-2014, 01:59 PM
Replies:
22
Coilover Practicality?
Views:
5,620
Posted By
Jacky
I use the Stance SS coilovers. Well Priced.
I use the Stance SS coilovers. Well Priced.
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
08-07-2014, 01:52 PM
Replies:
22
Coilover Practicality?
Views:
5,620
Posted By
Jacky
Mine is low but moderate. I love it.
Mine is low but moderate. I love it.
Forum:
Arizona
08-07-2014, 12:23 PM
Replies:
29,821
Sticky:
ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE
Views:
6,508,788
Posted By
Jacky
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/njakeo/A36C75...
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/njakeo/A36C7589-BFB7-4908-A481-1B8EC9599322.jpg
So I can out perform everyone else today.
Forum:
Groupbuys
08-06-2014, 03:06 PM
Replies:
126
FRS HT style lip kit & BRZ STI style Lip kit/ CS lip kit
Views:
8,131
Posted By
Jacky
Looks good actually. Nice work! I like it.
Looks good actually. Nice work! I like it.
Forum:
Arizona
08-06-2014, 02:22 PM
Replies:
29,821
Sticky:
ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE
Views:
6,508,788
Posted By
Jacky
Will be there with the Vivid Crew
Will be there with the Vivid Crew
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
08-06-2014, 02:10 PM
Replies:
57
1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo For Sale
Views:
24,185
Posted By
Jacky
I would gladly trade in my Evo X. 32's have...
I would gladly trade in my Evo X. 32's have always been my favorite.
Forum:
Wheels and Tires
08-05-2014, 12:21 PM
Replies:
17
Stock 2013 FRS wheels
Views:
4,588
Posted By
Jacky
Are those fifteen52 wheels you upgraded to?
Are those fifteen52 wheels you upgraded to?
Forum:
Arizona
08-04-2014, 08:11 PM
Replies:
29,821
Sticky:
ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE
Views:
6,508,788
Posted By
Jacky
No problem. I had my front lip done here. ...
No problem. I had my front lip done here.
https://www.facebook.com/RELENTLESSautoworks
tell Ryan jacky sent you and he'll give you a good price.
***Thomas got his done at Allard Collision***
Forum:
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
08-04-2014, 06:25 PM
Replies:
244
Dat Ass! Post yours here.
Views:
100,715
Posted By
Jacky
That is the most patriotic ass ever. I will...
That is the most patriotic ass ever. I will salute you when I spot you.
Forum:
Arizona
08-04-2014, 04:33 PM
Replies:
29,821
Sticky:
ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE
Views:
6,508,788
Posted By
Jacky
at least it's not Arizona
at least it's not Arizona
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
08-04-2014, 03:57 PM
Replies:
66
Is it fixable?
Views:
16,972
Posted By
Jacky
Ouch. I hope you are ok. Did they give you any...
Ouch. I hope you are ok. Did they give you any other options?
Forum:
Arizona
08-04-2014, 03:10 PM
Replies:
29,821
Sticky:
ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE
Views:
6,508,788
Posted By
Jacky
Hey guys, Jacky from Vivid here. Since I handed...
Hey guys, Jacky from Vivid here. Since I handed this forum to Anthony, I thought I'd still hang around. So I made my own account. Let me or Anthony know if you guys need anything.
Jacky
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
04:35 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.