follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Search Forums

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SamCon7
Forum: Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB 05-29-2021, 09:07 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,977
Posted By SamCon7
I also did just replace the oil 2 weeks before I...

I also did just replace the oil 2 weeks before I replaced the clutch. It was a little low when I replaced the oil as well fyi
Forum: Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB 05-29-2021, 08:38 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,977
Posted By SamCon7
Exclamation Codes P0011, P0016, P0018, P0021

Hey guys,
I have read a bunch of the forums but this is my first time writing one, so hello!
I drive a 2015 FRS with just under 50k miles and recently replaced my clutch. I could tell my old one...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.