follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Search Forums

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Showing results 1 to 30 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pope
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 09-27-2026, 09:52 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 949
Posted By pope
If it's the shifter, and I'm not saying it...

If it's the shifter, and I'm not saying it definitely is, but if it's the shifter it's probably because the stock shifter bolts to the transmission and moves with the transmission, whereas the IRP...
Forum: Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB 09-27-2026, 09:45 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 10,268
Posted By pope
OP was last seen over 5 years ago, not likely...

OP was last seen over 5 years ago, not likely they'll respond.

And to answer your question, when the SRS (supplemental restraint system) is activated the module has a permanent code set. You must...
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 10-29-2025, 06:08 PM
Replies: 24,847
Views: 8,828,273
Posted By pope
what procedure did you use? i need to do my...

what procedure did you use?

i need to do my car, but last vehicle i removed tint from ended up getting new glass after i ducked up the defrost.
Forum: DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides 10-23-2025, 11:28 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 27,288
Posted By pope
I never stopped to actually read the 17+...

I never stopped to actually read the 17+ instructions, but you do seem to be reading it correctly. Maybe they were drunk when they wrote it.
Forum: DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides 10-22-2025, 06:01 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 27,288
Posted By pope
It's probably a good thing you ordered adapters...

It's probably a good thing you ordered adapters rather than waiting on me. I stumble upon the 6-8 pin adapters every few months, but now that I wanted to find them, fuck if I can figure out where I...
Forum: DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides 10-16-2025, 07:58 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 27,288
Posted By pope
That's interesting. My Morimotos came with the...

That's interesting. My Morimotos came with the 6-8 pin adapters. If I can find them, I'll give them to you for the cost of shipping.
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 01-25-2025, 09:31 PM
Replies: 544
Views: 267,551
Posted By pope
Reported ichitaka05

Reported
ichitaka05
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 12-03-2024, 09:09 PM
Replies: 373
Views: 278,760
Posted By pope
reported ichitaka05

reported ichitaka05
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 11-03-2024, 01:30 AM
Replies: 886
Views: 251,235
Posted By pope
Finished the wells for upcoming egress window...

Finished the wells for upcoming egress window installs.
Forum: DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides 10-13-2024, 02:01 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 27,288
Posted By pope
if they work with 2018 there's no reason they...

if they work with 2018 there's no reason they shouldn't work with a 2020. However, they also say their fog lights work up to 2017, but the mounting method changed after 2016 and the fog lights only...
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 10-13-2024, 01:54 PM
Replies: 12,086
Views: 3,494,656
Posted By pope
By that logic, they shouldn't offer anything made...

By that logic, they shouldn't offer anything made with tomatoes or bell peppers either.

Silly uppity europeans.
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 08-11-2024, 10:38 PM
Replies: 12,086
Views: 3,494,656
Posted By pope
I know I’ve gotten so accustomed to it being...

I know I’ve gotten so accustomed to it being down, I forget to even try visiting the site very often anymore
Forum: Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment 07-03-2024, 06:19 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,391
Posted By pope
You can push the button in the trunk so only the...

You can push the button in the trunk so only the key can open it.

Or pop the panel out of the dash and unplug the button.
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 06-26-2024, 07:29 PM
Replies: 373
Views: 278,760
Posted By pope
reported ichitaka05

reported ichitaka05
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 06-25-2024, 01:07 AM
Replies: 544
Views: 267,551
Posted By pope
Reported ichitaka05

Reported
ichitaka05
Forum: Member's Car Journals 06-08-2024, 01:09 AM
Replies: 678
Views: 281,321
Posted By pope
She doesn’t mind the new Mustang coming from...

She doesn’t mind the new Mustang coming from factory looking like it was rear-ended?
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 05-27-2024, 01:24 AM
Replies: 19,915
Views: 10,029,232
Posted By pope
Installed ~65lbs of noise abatement. ~30lbs from...

Installed ~65lbs of noise abatement. ~30lbs from Amazon Basics version of Dynamat, ~30lbs of mass loaded vinyl, and maybe 5lbs of rockwool. Weights estimated from the shipping weights and the portion...
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 05-27-2024, 12:38 AM
Replies: 684
Views: 145,242
Posted By pope
I recently discovered the Motor Trend shows are...

I recently discovered the Motor Trend shows are on Max now, so I’m working my way through shows like Roadkill and Engine Masters that I’ve missed since they went behind a paywall some years back.
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 05-14-2024, 07:39 PM
Replies: 12,086
Views: 3,494,656
Posted By pope
I can’t imagine not having 93 and e85 at almost...

I can’t imagine not having 93 and e85 at almost every station.

Also, tornados are terrifyingly fascinating.
Forum: Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting 04-01-2024, 11:33 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,340
Posted By pope
No expert either, but the tube selection and...

No expert either, but the tube selection and layout sure gives the appearance the cockpit is the crush structure instead of the nose and tail.
Forum: Member's Car Journals 03-13-2024, 02:36 PM
Replies: 678
Views: 281,321
Posted By pope
Yeah, that's fair enough. Taking into account...

Yeah, that's fair enough. Taking into account home/work charging electric vehicles definitely have the advantage over ICE. And, for most people in non-urban areas, charging costs will result in large...
Forum: Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions 03-12-2024, 12:31 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 12,168
Posted By pope
The R3/R3x is the first Rivian where I actually...

The R3/R3x is the first Rivian where I actually like the goofy headlights.
Forum: Member's Car Journals 03-12-2024, 12:18 AM
Replies: 678
Views: 281,321
Posted By pope
This right here is my third biggest complaint...

This right here is my third biggest complaint about the current state of electric vehicles and the infrastructure (#1 touch screens instead of buttons/switches, #2 battery weight).

$80.76 for 288...
Forum: Engine Swaps 03-11-2024, 11:22 PM
Replies: 472
Views: 137,596
Posted By pope
Challenge Hellcat Redeye Widebody Go for...

Challenge Hellcat Redeye Widebody

Go for something completely different
Forum: Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing) 03-07-2024, 12:36 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 9,256
Posted By pope
This has been the diy trans flush method for...

This has been the diy trans flush method for decades. The big thing to be aware of, you generally want to use a large volume of fresh fluid (think gallons) to avoid accidentally sucking air.
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 03-04-2024, 08:27 PM
Replies: 886
Views: 251,235
Posted By pope
My 88 year old, barely ambulatory, early dementia...

My 88 year old, barely ambulatory, early dementia neighbor (deceased) was constantly going up on his roof to “do repairs” until a couple months before his death. The wife would call me at least every...
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 01-22-2024, 10:35 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 53,295
Posted By pope
Reported

Reported
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 01-22-2024, 01:00 AM
Replies: 12,086
Views: 3,494,656
Posted By pope
Fixed

Fixed
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 01-14-2024, 11:44 AM
Replies: 4,648
Views: 875,579
Posted By pope
Was it a Michigan plate?

Was it a Michigan plate?
Forum: Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.) 01-12-2024, 11:31 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 9,661
Posted By pope
Sorry, first photo didn’t load for me. Shows up...

Sorry, first photo didn’t load for me. Shows up now.
Showing results 1 to 30 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.