follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Search Forums

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Showing results 1 to 30 of 433
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ric342
Forum: Southern California 09-24-2026, 12:52 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 6,757
Posted By ric342
Fixed

Update: Found that when I disconnected port 33A that the voltage from can low went from 60koms to 120. From there I looked into why the change happened and went out on a whim and swapped the pins...
Forum: Member's Car Journals 09-18-2026, 01:16 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 6,664
Posted By ric342
Nice, Im happy for you!! Enjoy the car as it was...

Nice, Im happy for you!! Enjoy the car as it was intended!!
Forum: Brakes, Suspension, Chassis 09-09-2026, 10:48 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 3,185
Posted By ric342
would you hook me up with a deal since the post...

would you hook me up with a deal since the post has been dead? Interested in cusco strut tower. LMK
Forum: Southern California 08-20-2026, 01:12 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 6,757
Posted By ric342
Tried it and got no change. I checked for...

Tried it and got no change.
I checked for signal from the can bus high and low speed. Im reading 0 ohms and have disconnected each of the modules one at a time to see whats causing the short to...
Forum: Southern California 08-10-2026, 01:57 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 6,757
Posted By ric342
Ill give it a try and update you.

Ill give it a try and update you.
Forum: Southern California 07-27-2026, 02:27 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 6,757
Posted By ric342
OBD2 connection failure

Hello, reaching out hoping for some guidance on how to proceed. Back story, I bought a 2013 Frs with a known bad head gasket. When purchasing the vehicle I went to get the codes and had issues with...
Forum: Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.) 07-23-2026, 01:24 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 4,313
Posted By ric342
Hey, it’s a long shot but do you still have the...

Hey, it’s a long shot but do you still have the passengers side toms tail? I’d be interested in it. Some jerk broke mine and didn’t leave a note😐
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons 07-06-2026, 11:02 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 5,206
Posted By ric342
interested in the mounts, whats the best price...

interested in the mounts, whats the best price you can get me shipped to 93010?
Forum: Transmission and Driveline 07-06-2026, 10:57 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 2,758
Posted By ric342
ISO built diff

Shot in the dark, looking for a built diff with a final drive. Looking for somthing between 4.56.1. Let me know what you have.
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 10-31-2025, 01:50 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 5,571
Posted By ric342
228058228057 228060

228058228057
228060
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 10-31-2025, 01:40 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 5,571
Posted By ric342
Update: Found aluminum in the oil pan and...

Update: Found aluminum in the oil pan and continued to disassemble the long block. What I found was that a valve did indeed float, no damage to the piston, no bent valve.
What was found was...
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 10-13-2025, 12:22 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 5,571
Posted By ric342
Very unfortunate dyno session

A background of the build: 2013 Scion FR-S manual 98900k miles
IAG closed deck 12.5 to 1 built short block
GSC titanium valves and springs
lifter retainers
killer bee oil pickup
oil pan baffle...
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 05-03-2025, 05:14 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,840
Posted By ric342
I have the dongle, the obd2 connector, and the...

I have the dongle, the obd2 connector, and the cardboard insert that says this contains “ Dongle, obd2 connector, and the license”
I connected it all and the system says I have zero points.
Did...
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 05-03-2025, 02:52 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,840
Posted By ric342
Harrop supercharger carb legal kit

Hello, just hoping to get some clarity on the Ecutek kit that comes with the carb legal Harrop kit. I was curious as to where the license for the ecutek tuner is, I have the wired obd2 dongle and the...
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons 08-07-2024, 10:04 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,187
Posted By ric342
ditto on the last post!

ditto on the last post!
Forum: Brakes, Suspension, Chassis 10-07-2023, 12:16 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,691
Posted By ric342
400 meet tonight??

400 meet tonight??
Forum: Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.) 09-13-2023, 02:13 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,845
Posted By ric342
Interested pm me please.

Interested pm me please.
Forum: Transmission and Driveline 08-22-2023, 03:23 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,392
Posted By ric342
Axis was correct, someone made a profile with his...

Axis was correct, someone made a profile with his exact name and added a period at the end. Just saw it.
Forum: Southern California 07-19-2023, 12:01 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 6,103
Posted By ric342
interested in the frs car cover

interested in the frs car cover
Forum: Transmission and Driveline 06-28-2023, 09:12 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,392
Posted By ric342
I inquired on the part, they asked me to pay...

I inquired on the part, they asked me to pay using cash app and sent 2 different emails, one to send to and another to verify payment.

I then reply, asking for more photos and letting them know...
Forum: Transmission and Driveline 06-25-2023, 01:53 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,392
Posted By ric342
scam- dont buy

scam- dont buy
Forum: Transmission and Driveline 06-20-2023, 02:49 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,392
Posted By ric342
interested, please pm me

interested, please pm me
Forum: Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.) 04-06-2023, 01:50 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,257
Posted By ric342
interested! Are you willing to ship?

interested! Are you willing to ship?
Forum: Southern California 02-24-2023, 12:40 AM
Replies: 13,686
Views: 4,095,167
Posted By ric342
Pics of the seats?

Pics of the seats?
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons 01-30-2023, 11:47 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,217
Posted By ric342
still available?

still available?
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 11-01-2022, 04:42 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,620
Posted By ric342
Doing the work myself, Ill be sure to be careful....

Doing the work myself, Ill be sure to be careful. I did go with an IAG stage 2.5 closed deck short block. Just waiting on all the components to come in, updates soon to come.
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 11-01-2022, 04:24 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,620
Posted By ric342
Oil pickup did have silicone, and when I removed...

Oil pickup did have silicone, and when I removed the timing cover the tech had used way too much of it. I'm installing a new short block and moving on. It is what it is.
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 11-01-2022, 12:56 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,620
Posted By ric342
Spun bearing at 84k....??

Hello, let me first start with the fact that I purchased this car in May of 2012 and have enjoyed every day with this car.

I must also add that I had indeed taken my car to the track and...
Forum: Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing 10-11-2022, 12:21 AM
Replies: 4,584
Views: 1,561,593
Posted By ric342
Issues with the car on lock out.

appreciate your input, been driving the car for a week now and experience rubbing on lock out. I called the shop that did the work the the tech states that it is a caster issue. Im led to believe...
Forum: Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing 10-01-2022, 11:25 PM
Replies: 4,584
Views: 1,561,593
Posted By ric342
aligned and corner balanced

215745
final specs215747
Showing results 1 to 30 of 433

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.