follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 1 of 8
1
2
3
4
5
>
Last
»
Showing results 1 to 30 of 236
Search took
0.01
seconds.
Search:
Posts Made By:
scion fr-s
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
01-12-2026, 03:14 PM
Replies:
19,915
WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR BRZ TODAY?
Views:
10,029,259
Posted By
scion fr-s
Happy New Year! My OEM battery took a poop after...
Happy New Year! My OEM battery took a poop after 8 years, so I wanted something lightweight. I went with the PC680 Odyssey battery. See pictures and links below. Yes, I know it is dirty around the...
Forum:
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
01-12-2026, 02:58 PM
Replies:
82
Best lightweight battery still useful for DD'ing?
Views:
77,886
Posted By
scion fr-s
Happy New Year! I ended up going a different...
Happy New Year! I ended up going a different route. See below. Yes, I know it is dirty around the battery. I am just lazy. Soon, I will use some detail spray and a microfiber towel to clean the area....
Forum:
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
12-19-2025, 02:21 PM
Replies:
82
Best lightweight battery still useful for DD'ing?
Views:
77,886
Posted By
scion fr-s
Bumping an old thread. I just bought a battery. I...
Bumping an old thread. I just bought a battery. I will upload pictures when i can. See below.
...
Forum:
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
12-06-2025, 04:14 AM
Replies:
1
WTB: Any Group N bushings
Views:
2,194
Posted By
scion fr-s
I have group n top hats
I have group n top hats
Forum:
Want-To-Buy Requests
12-06-2025, 03:54 AM
Replies:
2
WTB Racecomp Engineering Yellows
Views:
5,199
Posted By
scion fr-s
I will be selling a set soon if anyone else is...
I will be selling a set soon if anyone else is viewing this thread, thanks
Forum:
Want-To-Buy Requests
12-06-2025, 03:53 AM
Replies:
1
WTB: Performance Pack Wheels
Views:
2,025
Posted By
scion fr-s
How much did you want to spend? I will be...
How much did you want to spend? I will be upgrading shortly. Feel free to pm if more comfortable, thanks
Forum:
Want-To-Buy Requests
12-06-2025, 03:52 AM
Replies:
2
WTB: DIFtech Rear Shock Hats for FR-S BRZ 86 Extended KW Variant 3 Mount 10624-01
Views:
2,045
Posted By
scion fr-s
I have RACESENG rear top hats
I have RACESENG rear top hats
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
11-02-2025, 11:58 PM
Replies:
19,915
WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR BRZ TODAY?
Views:
10,029,259
Posted By
scion fr-s
Hope everyone had a nice Halloween. I installed...
Hope everyone had a nice Halloween. I installed the door check today on my BRZ. Here are the part numbers if anyone is interested. See below :
61124CA001 - Subaru
SU003-07368 - Toyota
...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
09-12-2025, 01:53 PM
Replies:
1
Verus Non Aggressive Diffuser
Views:
4,382
Posted By
scion fr-s
Verus Non Aggressive Diffuser
Looking to sell my rear diffuser, brand new, open box. Asking $400. I can ship at buyer's request. Thanks.
Forum:
NY / NJ / CT / PA
08-20-2025, 11:02 PM
Replies:
7
Spring Cleaning / Moving Sale
Views:
3,413
Posted By
scion fr-s
I have a rhd one
I have a rhd one
Forum:
NY / NJ / CT / PA
08-20-2025, 11:02 PM
Replies:
7
Spring Cleaning / Moving Sale
Views:
3,413
Posted By
scion fr-s
Traction control button is silver and exhaust...
Traction control button is silver and exhaust hangers are oem Subaru
You can have them for free just pay for shipping
lmk
Forum:
NY / NJ / CT / PA
08-19-2025, 08:57 PM
Replies:
7
Spring Cleaning / Moving Sale
Views:
3,413
Posted By
scion fr-s
Negotiable
Negotiable
Forum:
Arizona
08-19-2025, 08:56 PM
Replies:
1
Spring Cleaning / Moving Sale
Views:
9,387
Posted By
scion fr-s
BUMP
BUMP
Forum:
Southern California
08-19-2025, 08:52 PM
Replies:
13,686
Sticky:
SOCAL: Local FS/FT
Views:
4,095,151
Posted By
scion fr-s
Negotiable
Negotiable
Forum:
Northern California
08-19-2025, 08:46 PM
Replies:
155
California SMOG Thread
Views:
60,316
Posted By
scion fr-s
I passed smog with a catch can, aos and...
I passed smog with a catch can, aos and aftermarket catback. I had to take off my perrin inlet tube and put the stock one back on. Hopes this helps anyone out in the future.
Forum:
Southern California
08-14-2025, 01:04 AM
Replies:
13,686
Sticky:
SOCAL: Local FS/FT
Views:
4,095,151
Posted By
scion fr-s
BUMP NEED GONE
BUMP NEED GONE
Forum:
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
08-14-2025, 12:59 AM
Replies:
8
Car wont start, battery current sensor at fault?
Views:
7,739
Posted By
scion fr-s
OP can you send a pic of negative terminal ? The...
OP can you send a pic of negative terminal ? The best you can of course!
Forum:
NY / NJ / CT / PA
08-14-2025, 12:57 AM
Replies:
7
Spring Cleaning / Moving Sale
Views:
3,413
Posted By
scion fr-s
BUMP
BUMP
Forum:
Want-To-Buy Requests
08-14-2025, 12:57 AM
Replies:
4
WTB Hotchkis Strut Tower Bar Front
Views:
3,116
Posted By
scion fr-s
Yea , shoot me a pm
Yea , shoot me a pm
Forum:
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
08-14-2025, 12:56 AM
Replies:
8
Car wont start, battery current sensor at fault?
Views:
7,739
Posted By
scion fr-s
Id check grounds before replacing the negative...
Id check grounds before replacing the negative terminal.
Forum:
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
08-11-2025, 11:04 PM
Replies:
8
Car wont start, battery current sensor at fault?
Views:
7,739
Posted By
scion fr-s
I am not an expert in electrical, but have you...
I am not an expert in electrical, but have you checked for parasitic draw? Aftermarket radio?
Dashcam?
Radar Detector?
What do you have plugged in?
When did this all start?
Intermittent issue...
Forum:
Want-To-Buy Requests
08-11-2025, 09:43 PM
Replies:
1
WTB: Stock seat
Views:
3,022
Posted By
scion fr-s
I have a passenger one if you are still searching
I have a passenger one if you are still searching
Forum:
Want-To-Buy Requests
08-11-2025, 09:41 PM
Replies:
4
WTB Hotchkis Strut Tower Bar Front
Views:
3,116
Posted By
scion fr-s
See below
See below
Forum:
Want-To-Buy Requests
08-11-2025, 09:39 PM
Replies:
4
WTB Hotchkis Strut Tower Bar Front
Views:
3,116
Posted By
scion fr-s
I have one. Ill send pics
I have one. Ill send pics
Forum:
Arizona
08-11-2025, 09:29 PM
Replies:
1
Spring Cleaning / Moving Sale
Views:
9,387
Posted By
scion fr-s
Spring Cleaning / Moving Sale
I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in the parts that I am looking to sell. They're used, with normal wear. Some parts are new. These parts came off my BRZ but will fit an FRS / 86. Shipping...
Forum:
NY / NJ / CT / PA
08-11-2025, 09:27 PM
Replies:
7
Spring Cleaning / Moving Sale
Views:
3,413
Posted By
scion fr-s
Spring Cleaning / Moving Sale
I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in the parts that I am looking to sell. They're used, with normal wear. Some parts are new. These parts came off my BRZ but will fit an FRS / 86. Shipping...
Forum:
Northern California
08-10-2025, 09:00 PM
Replies:
11,766
Sticky:
NORCAL: Local Marketplace Buy/Sell
Views:
3,486,525
Posted By
scion fr-s
Spring Cleaning / Moving Sale
I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in the parts that I am looking to sell. They're used, with normal wear. Some parts are new. These parts came off my BRZ but will fit an FRS / 86. Shipping...
Forum:
Southern California
08-10-2025, 08:56 PM
Replies:
13,686
Sticky:
SOCAL: Local FS/FT
Views:
4,095,151
Posted By
scion fr-s
Spring Cleaning / Moving Sale
I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in the parts that I am looking to sell. They're used, with normal wear. Some parts are new. These parts came off my BRZ but will fit an FRS / 86. Shipping...
Forum:
Southern California
12-29-2024, 11:19 PM
Replies:
13,686
Sticky:
SOCAL: Local FS/FT
Views:
4,095,151
Posted By
scion fr-s
Price Drop $450 BUMP
Price Drop
$450
BUMP
Forum:
Southern California
12-22-2024, 04:02 AM
Replies:
13,686
Sticky:
SOCAL: Local FS/FT
Views:
4,095,151
Posted By
scion fr-s
BUMP
BUMP
Showing results 1 to 30 of 236
Page 1 of 8
1
2
3
4
5
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
05:46 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.