follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 1 of 7
1
2
3
4
5
>
Last
»
Showing results 1 to 30 of 209
Search took
0.01
seconds.
Search:
Posts Made By:
engsr
Forum:
CANADA
03-23-2015, 09:44 PM
Replies:
50
Hankook RS3 in Canada
Views:
12,695
Posted By
engsr
I'm not saying the contrary. But what I've seen...
I'm not saying the contrary. But what I've seen with a lot of drivers they put themselves in that position (in their minds) and get seriously wallopped by "slower" cars. These drivers get...
Forum:
CANADA
03-23-2015, 09:03 PM
Replies:
50
Hankook RS3 in Canada
Views:
12,695
Posted By
engsr
Honest question - how much experience do you have...
Honest question - how much experience do you have where you can say, "I was X seconds behind first and if I had Y tire, I would be at the top of the class"? If you are already a second or more behind...
Forum:
CANADA
03-23-2015, 05:32 PM
Replies:
50
Hankook RS3 in Canada
Views:
12,695
Posted By
engsr
If you're not fighting for those last tenths for...
If you're not fighting for those last tenths for FTD, then it doesn't really matter what tire you choose. All have their different characteristics which benefit certain driving styles and set ups....
Forum:
CANADA
03-06-2015, 04:26 PM
Replies:
7,278
Sticky:
*Spotted* GTA FR-S/BRZ Sightings
Views:
1,978,250
Posted By
engsr
Sent you a PM with my email.
Sent you a PM with my email.
Forum:
CANADA
08-28-2014, 07:29 PM
Replies:
48
FR-S slow? I don't think so. 1m21.8sec Toronto Motorsports Park daily driven FRS!
Views:
16,797
Posted By
engsr
Dood, I've had the BRZ for over 2 years now. And...
Dood, I've had the BRZ for over 2 years now. And I would sell it way before the ITR (yes, I still have heR).
Forum:
CANADA
08-28-2014, 02:31 PM
Replies:
48
FR-S slow? I don't think so. 1m21.8sec Toronto Motorsports Park daily driven FRS!
Views:
16,797
Posted By
engsr
Admit it weasel Dave, you just want everyone to...
Admit it weasel Dave, you just want everyone to see your pretty face.
Forum:
CANADA
08-25-2014, 09:59 AM
Replies:
0
GTA Autoslalom - 2014 PITL Event #8, Sun Sept 7 (Brampton, ON)
Views:
821
Posted By
engsr
GTA Autoslalom - 2014 PITL Event #8, Sun Sept 7 (Brampton, ON)
Our last event of the season, please read the announcements carefully.
---------------
2014 PITL - Event #8, Sunday September 7th
http://www.wiredmotorsports.com/pitl
@PITL_Ca...
Forum:
CANADA
08-21-2014, 10:17 AM
Replies:
4
GTA Autoslalom - 2014 PITL Event #7, Sat August 23 (Brampton, ON)
Views:
1,064
Posted By
engsr
Bump for this Satuday.
Bump for this Satuday.
Forum:
CANADA
08-13-2014, 09:03 PM
Replies:
4
GTA Autoslalom - 2014 PITL Event #7, Sat August 23 (Brampton, ON)
Views:
1,064
Posted By
engsr
Yes, and it must be Snell M2000 or SA2000 or...
Yes, and it must be Snell M2000 or SA2000 or newer. DOT is not enough. We have loaners, if you do not have your own helmet.
Forum:
Canada Classifieds
08-11-2014, 03:59 PM
Replies:
1
SOLD
Views:
751
Posted By
engsr
SOLD
Wheels are sold.
Forum:
CANADA
08-11-2014, 03:58 PM
Replies:
4
GTA Autoslalom - 2014 PITL Event #7, Sat August 23 (Brampton, ON)
Views:
1,064
Posted By
engsr
GTA Autoslalom - 2014 PITL Event #7, Sat August 23 (Brampton, ON)
2014 PITL - Event #7, Sat August 23
http://www.wiredmotorsports.com/pitl
@PITL_Ca (https://www.twitter.com/PITL_Ca)
Event 7 Announcements:
Online registration closes at 6:00 AM August...
Forum:
CANADA
08-08-2014, 09:15 AM
Replies:
12
GTA Autoslalom - 2014 PITL Event #6, Sun August 10 (Brampton, ON)
Views:
4,823
Posted By
engsr
Wow. Any announcement from the organizers will...
Wow. Any announcement from the organizers will always come through 13inches, myself, our twitter feed, or on our website. That dumbbook page isn't run by any of the organizers, and I don't know who...
Forum:
CANADA
07-23-2014, 09:09 AM
Replies:
12
GTA Autoslalom - 2014 PITL Event #6, Sun August 10 (Brampton, ON)
Views:
4,823
Posted By
engsr
GTA Autoslalom - 2014 PITL Event #6, Sun August 10 (Brampton, ON)
2014 PITL - Event #6, Sun August 10
http://www.wiredmotorsports.com/pitl
@PITL_Ca (https://www.twitter.com/PITL_Ca)
Event 6 Announcements:
Please bring your drivers' license to check-in....
Forum:
CANADA
07-15-2014, 10:30 PM
Replies:
229
Calabogie Track Days
Views:
64,156
Posted By
engsr
Ha, yes, I know exactly what you mean. I...
Ha, yes, I know exactly what you mean. I discovered that at the end of the day the last time I was there, so this time I was hoping to figure out a good line through Temptation to set me up on...
Forum:
CANADA
07-15-2014, 09:15 PM
Replies:
229
Calabogie Track Days
Views:
64,156
Posted By
engsr
Eric and I were talking about this and we...
Eric and I were talking about this and we concluded that the exit into Deliverance is probably more important than the entry into Temptation. I tried different lines in and different placements of...
Forum:
CANADA
07-15-2014, 07:38 PM
Replies:
229
Calabogie Track Days
Views:
64,156
Posted By
engsr
Eric, I ended up with a 2:37 as my quickest. ...
Eric, I ended up with a 2:37 as my quickest. Looking at the data, I figured out that I'm braking too early, too much, or a combination of both. You noticed during the ride along and pointed it out,...
Forum:
CANADA
07-12-2014, 10:33 PM
Replies:
10,819
Sticky:
Ottawa FR-S
Views:
2,492,484
Posted By
engsr
Hey @Klinn...
Hey @Klinn (http://www.ft86club.com/forums/member.php?u=9713), apologies for not introducing myself but I was the guy with the ITR. I didn't even realize you and Kenny were in a tight battle for the...
Forum:
CANADA
07-12-2014, 10:15 PM
Replies:
229
Calabogie Track Days
Views:
64,156
Posted By
engsr
Nice to meet you, too. I didn't make it to my...
Nice to meet you, too. I didn't make it to my last session either. I went for a ride along with that M3 sedan (that was beside us) and then with Eric. I don't get car sick at the track but I think...
Forum:
CANADA
07-07-2014, 12:54 PM
Replies:
19
GTA Autoslalom - 2014 PITL Event #5, Sat July 19 (Brampton, ON)
Views:
3,615
Posted By
engsr
GTA Autoslalom - 2014 PITL Event #5, Sat July 19 (Brampton, ON)
2014 PITL - Event #5, Sat July 19
http://www.wiredmotorsports.com/pitl
@PITL_Ca (https://www.twitter.com/PITL_Ca)
Event 5 Announcements:
For event 5, if you register online please bring...
Forum:
CANADA
07-07-2014, 12:51 PM
Replies:
27
GTA Autoslalom - 2014 PITL Event #4, Sat July 5 (Brampton, ON)
Views:
7,242
Posted By
engsr
Hand positioning is hard to learn on the fly. I...
Hand positioning is hard to learn on the fly. I tell drivers to "practice" during their daily drive, as eventually it becomes muscle memory. Once you get used to having your hands at "9 & 3" it's...
Forum:
CANADA
07-06-2014, 07:19 PM
Replies:
229
Calabogie Track Days
Views:
64,156
Posted By
engsr
See you both there. And congrats Eric for the...
See you both there. And congrats Eric for the win on Saturday. I really need to get myself a seat for a race next year.
Forum:
CANADA
07-06-2014, 07:17 PM
Replies:
27
GTA Autoslalom - 2014 PITL Event #4, Sat July 5 (Brampton, ON)
Views:
7,242
Posted By
engsr
^ For some reason I think I missed you/your car...
^ For some reason I think I missed you/your car during the shuffle of the day. Hopefully you had your registration taken care of from last time.
As long as you weren't DFL. :D And, if you...
Forum:
CANADA
07-05-2014, 07:50 PM
Replies:
27
GTA Autoslalom - 2014 PITL Event #4, Sat July 5 (Brampton, ON)
Views:
7,242
Posted By
engsr
Good to see another handful of FRS/BRZs today. ...
Good to see another handful of FRS/BRZs today. The course was super tight in a few spots, especially the slalom. I can't remember a course there where I only needed to shift back into first just...
Forum:
CANADA
07-03-2014, 09:08 PM
Replies:
27
GTA Autoslalom - 2014 PITL Event #4, Sat July 5 (Brampton, ON)
Views:
7,242
Posted By
engsr
^ :lol: Wait a minute ... Mike?! I...
^ :lol:
Wait a minute ... Mike?! I KNEW that user id looked familiar!
Forum:
CANADA
07-03-2014, 11:22 AM
Replies:
229
Calabogie Track Days
Views:
64,156
Posted By
engsr
Trac Toy (Eric) and I are registered. If you're...
Trac Toy (Eric) and I are registered. If you're interested, contact Carl at 450 662 6927. He'll likely ask you to send in a completed form (http://www.aselc.ca/docs/CMP2014.pdf) and however you...
Forum:
Canada Classifieds
07-03-2014, 10:28 AM
Replies:
0
Sold. Please delete.
Views:
817
Posted By
engsr
Sold. Please delete.
Sold. Please delete.
Forum:
CANADA
07-02-2014, 08:07 PM
Replies:
27
GTA Autoslalom - 2014 PITL Event #4, Sat July 5 (Brampton, ON)
Views:
7,242
Posted By
engsr
Co-drives are welcomed and encouraged. We will...
Co-drives are welcomed and encouraged. We will just separate your numbers by 100 so there is some time in between your two runs.
Forum:
CANADA
07-02-2014, 01:15 PM
Replies:
10
Windshield replacement in GTA
Views:
2,789
Posted By
engsr
Give Autoglassworx a call - 9057950669. They're...
Give Autoglassworx a call - 9057950669. They're based in Mississauga but are mobile - I got their contact through a friend at a Honda dealership in the area. They've done several windshields on my...
Forum:
CANADA
06-30-2014, 11:12 PM
Replies:
352
Brantford/Hamilton/Burlington/Niagara Meets
Views:
62,613
Posted By
engsr
Hi Jon. :cheers:
Hi Jon. :cheers:
Forum:
CANADA
06-25-2014, 02:24 PM
Replies:
58
GTA Autoslalom - PITL Event #3 Sun June 22 2014 (Brampton, ON)
Views:
11,712
Posted By
engsr
Thing is, I have never really data'd before,...
Thing is, I have never really data'd before, especially for slalom. This was the first time I had it set up where it actually worked. And since I don't have my run 4 data, I can't compare how the...
Showing results 1 to 30 of 209
Page 1 of 7
1
2
3
4
5
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
08:09 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.