engsr
|
Last Activity: 05-01-2015 09:28 AM
Trader Rating
| iTrader Profile | Recent Ratings | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Mentions
| 08-08-2014 |
| 08:21 AM - wparsons mentioned engsr in post GTA Autoslalom - 2014 PITL Event #6, Sun August 10 (Brampton, ON) 7thgear engsr what's the deal for ... |
| 07-12-2014 |
| 10:33 PM - engsr mentioned UMB FR-S in post Ottawa FR-S ...o beat me, haha.
@UMB FR-S, great catching up w... |
| 10:33 PM - engsr mentioned Klinn in post Ottawa FR-S Hey @Klinn, apologies for not i... |
| 07-07-2014 |
| 09:27 AM - ParangWala mentioned engsr in post GTA Autoslalom - 2014 PITL Event #4, Sat July 5 (Brampton, ON) brzr that was me
engsr I honestly don't rec... |
| 07-16-2013 |
| 01:33 PM - engsr mentioned thorlius in post KW (Tri-Cities) Thread ... of, I actually saw thorlius last week going to (... |
| 12:54 PM - djdnz mentioned engsr in post KW (Tri-Cities) Thread ...k I finally spotted engsr today, Northfield an... |
| 05-30-2013 |
| 05:21 PM - engsr mentioned thorlius in post KW (Tri-Cities) Thread ...rning and probably @thorlius going along Universi... |
| 02-08-2013 |
| 04:13 PM - engsr mentioned Demandred7 in post KW (Tri-Cities) Thread ...ck this morning.
@Demandred7 - might have been a ... |
| 02-06-2013 |
| 08:19 PM - thorlius mentioned engsr in post KW (Tri-Cities) Thread ...ween 8:05-8:10am.
engsr - I was doing the sa... |




