Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Steering column gauge option? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98117)

HuntingtonFRS 11-25-2015 11:32 PM

Steering column gauge option?
 
I've been searching and haven't found a single option for the steering column like on the Subaru Impreza STI/WRX.

I just want a single gauge on the column that looks close to factory.


Anyone?

Bobblehead 11-25-2015 11:50 PM

Someone can and will correct me if (read: when) I am wrong, but I think people usually just use a universal pod/mount for applications like that.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

ryoma 11-26-2015 02:21 AM

http://perrinperformance.com/i-13323...gauge-pod.html

HuntingtonFRS 11-26-2015 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryoma (Post 2463072)



It's not bad, but I would prefer a single mount. I guess you could just not mount both?

I did come across this custom made option:

http://www.ortizcustompods.com/scion.html

ryoma 11-26-2015 03:12 PM

the first cluster gauge pod looks cool.

Lunatic 11-26-2015 06:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm using a "Scan Gauge X Gauge" just plugs into the ECU port. You can choose just about anything you want. I'm showing oil temp, water temp, and automatic tranny temp.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.