| tracerit |
11-01-2015 07:05 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irace86
(Post 2438696)
The Deltin versions of the Raceseng knobs are still high at 450g but less.
|
I've looked into those but the thought of spending +$100 on a knob that I'm not totally into is putting me off. I really wish the Slammer was a tiny bit smaller, because that thing is huge. I'm keeping tabs on any updates Raceseng has with their alcantara and leather versions though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swarb
(Post 2438715)
@ tracerit I have the anvil in gray and I am happy with it. I am glad I did not overpay 100+ like many people do. It is counter sunk and lowers the knob about 1inch and has clearance for the reverse lock out. It fits perfectly with no gaps. The finish did wear down very slightly from a rough finish(sand paper like) to just a semi rough finish. And where the palm area where I touch the finish is starting to smooth out and turn black. This wear is from about 10k+ miles and 10months of driving. Even with the wear I am totally happy with it and would buy from them again(I am looking at the anvil 2).
|
I had the Anvil and Anvil 2. THe Anvil didn't fit my Raceseng reverse lockout which I love. They do have a modified ANvil with a larger opening and that's what I'm interested in and have asked for measurements from Moddiction.
Your mention fo the finish wearing out is worrisome though. I was looking to get the black wrinkle finish but now may just go with the stainless steel if I do choose it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryoma
(Post 2438724)
I have the Moddiction Anvil 2 titanium and I love it. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it for the MSRP, but if you can find it cheaper used then definitely get it. I got mine for $60 used a few years ago. I had it on my MR2 and I was surprised that it actually fit the BRZ with no problems with the reverse lockout.
|
The Anvil 2 is actually the perfect design but unfortunately when I had it, there was some fitment issue with it. It threaded down too far rendering the reverse lockout useless and I didn't want to bother with finding a correct bumper stop to use it, Moddiction should really provide that. How are you using it?
|