Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels and Tires (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   (4) OEM Michelin Primacy HP 215/45-17... (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81947)

phobos512 02-05-2015 10:33 PM

(4) OEM Michelin Primacy HP 215/45-17...
 
5513 miles, been sitting in the corner of my bedroom since early November. Can meetup this weekend in MD/VA/DC within reason.

Autocross season is coming...

$225

Update 18MAR2015 - I'll ship if you're paying. I have a local UPS/FedEx store so if you want use their calculator to figure out the rate with a "ship from" zip code of 20653, coming from a commercial address.

Here's a pic I just took, pics further down show better detail as they weren't taken late at night in this room which apparently has terrible lighting...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ps2ezpizsz.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...psihxniyxf.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...psdtzx6aql.jpg

phobos512 02-11-2015 07:21 AM

Bump...full set almost new for the price of a single tire. Free up some floorspace for me. Have some cheap tires to practice your wicked drifts with.

Cooperdh 02-13-2015 09:18 PM

Man wish you were in OR.

Mirageo 02-13-2015 10:34 PM

Are you willing to ship? If so how much is shipping to 91784


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phobos512 02-14-2015 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirageo (Post 2131928)
Are you willing to ship? If so how much is shipping to 91784


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like $130ish to ship via FedEx. UPS calculates double.

galaga1981 02-26-2015 04:39 PM

I will buy and pay shipping. I'm in MIlwuakee WI.

phobos512 03-08-2015 05:35 PM

Bump. These are still sitting in my bedroom looking for a new home. PM me...

grst1 03-14-2015 02:24 PM

Any chance you will be traveling to NJ/NY area any time soon? Thanks!

track junkie 03-14-2015 04:17 PM

Would you take $275 and I pay the shipping?

phobos512 03-15-2015 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grst1 (Post 2169015)
Any chance you will be traveling to NJ/NY area any time soon? Thanks!

Unfortunately I don't find myself up NY/NJ way, well, ever. It's been at least 5 years, and that was actually when I was living out in California.

Quote:

Originally Posted by track junkie (Post 2169098)
Would you take $275 and I pay the shipping?

I'll do shipping but I've never shipped tires before so dunno what it would run...They're 21 lbs each though, 8.5" wide and 24.62" in diameter if you want to estimate it.

And for the record, can I say that I f*****g hate scammers on Craigslist. Ugh.

mission2toilet 03-15-2015 09:39 PM

Shipping to 30144 please?

track junkie 03-16-2015 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phobos512 (Post 2170168)
I'll do shipping but I've never shipped tires before so dunno what it would run...They're 21 lbs each though, 8.5" wide and 24.62" in diameter if you want to estimate it.
And for the record, can I say that I f*****g hate scammers on Craigslist. Ugh.



I understand. I would have bought yours, great price, but I see you have dealt with scammers and are reluctant to ship. I just paid $300 here.

I knew what the shipping cost is and everyone should not have to ask you.
They should go to UPS and click on calculate shipping cost and fill out the instant quote form.
https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request?...WT.svl=PNRO_L1


All tire specifications are available at Tire Rack, weight, diameter, width, etc. since UPS requires dimensions on their quote form.


I am still thinking if I want to get another backup set.

phobos512 03-18-2015 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mission2toilet (Post 2170390)
Shipping to 30144 please?

Ok so I used the link that @track junkie provided - if shipping to a residential address it's $110 and if it's to one of the three UPS stores in your city it's $100.

That's for two packages 25x25x17 @ 42 lbs each (two tires strapped together basically).

mission2toilet 03-18-2015 09:11 AM

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7881

If you look here total weight of rims+tire+air is 41.4
Tire alone has to be lighter then 20lbs ^•^


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.