Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forced Induction (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Holy Fuhq bawls!!! (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72762)

BadBRZ 08-23-2014 03:06 AM

Holy Fuhq bawls!!!
 
Turbo 86's on e-85 are ridiculous fast... Finally got mine pretty close to done being tuned and ohh man map 4... Yeah thats reserved for death wishes and hurting feelings...

nguyen_er 08-23-2014 03:29 AM

Hp?

BadBRZ 08-23-2014 03:52 AM

I dunno ... I was 299/250 on 10lbs and now i'm on 19... You do the math lol

SmsAlSuwaidi 08-23-2014 10:49 AM

You'll get used to it in no time, trust me. I used my map 4 to get the groceries after a month or so

nguyen_er 08-23-2014 02:06 PM

damn that's crazy. Id probably be dead.

ftc~brz 08-23-2014 02:18 PM

oh how I long for the corn juice.....just once....

nguyen_er 08-23-2014 02:54 PM

Yeah I found out there are 2 pumps by my work. Idk how I missed it. But I probably will go corn juice when I get a flex fuel kit and another oft....

Antstronaut 08-23-2014 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nguyen_er (Post 1913715)
Yeah I found out there are 2 pumps by my work. Idk how I missed it. But I probably will go corn juice when I get a flex fuel kit and another oft....

You can run E85 with OFT without a Flex Fuel kit: How to run E85 on stock 86 BRZ FRS with OFT tune
Thanks to @steve99 for putting all of this information together.
I also would recommend the links in his signature if you have a few hours to kill!

Edit: Unless you wanted the Flex Fuel kit for extra confidence, which I can understand.

nguyen_er 08-23-2014 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antstronaut (Post 1913780)
You can run E85 with OFT without a Flex Fuel kit: How to run E85 on stock 86 BRZ FRS with OFT tune
Thanks to @steve99 for putting all of this information together.
I also would recommend the links in his signature if you have a few hours to kill!

Edit: Unless you wanted the Flex Fuel kit for extra confidence, which I can understand.

yeah I'd rather just do the flex fuel just in case.. Can't be too safe!

edeekeos 08-23-2014 05:41 PM

Too safe? I've been running e85 for roughly 3k miles now. Just recently took a 600+mi trip to Wisconsin with zero issues. I keep my OFT plugged in and running all the time, and just monitor the AFR and fuel trims. These cars LOOOOVE the corn juice, the engine runs so much more smooth! Oh, and like ~25hp boost over a stock car.. :D

jflogerzi 08-23-2014 06:33 PM

Currently cant run flex fuel with oft

nguyen_er 08-23-2014 08:25 PM

Oh hmm maybe I'll skip it then. Lol

SmsAlSuwaidi 08-23-2014 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nguyen_er (Post 1913995)
Oh hmm maybe I'll skip it then. Lol


Ecutek or bust


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nguyen_er 08-23-2014 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmsAlSuwaidi (Post 1913997)
Ecutek or bust


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Life of a broke college student. Can't really justify spending a crap ton of money on my car for now.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.