Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southwest (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Clutch professional results Alan aka azfa20. Thread to say thanks! (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61421)

kiichiro 03-23-2014 09:17 AM

Clutch professional results Alan aka azfa20. Thread to say thanks!
 
This a quick thread to thank Alan for doing a first class install job on my car that has a pretty good list of mods. The Act clutch feels great, as does the lighter flywheel, needed some adjustment but feels perfect now, all you guys within driving distance should not think twice about availing his service and expertise. Nice guy fair rates and top not service most importantly.:word:

On one hand I have done most my build myself and enjoy owning two brz one for track one for commute on the other I'm not a master tech trained in each and every area of automotive proficiency. This is the guy who teaches techs how to be techs and it's obvious once you watch him work. This is just not a job I recommend doing on your back or in your driveway if you have anywhere near a bad back, or are less than agile. I'm really glad I didn't do this on a floor jack.

Not only does he give you level headed in depth explanations but the ability to wrench along side him and be meticulous about a car I toss around can buy comfort and peace of mind that's pricelessotherwise,

A boon to us in the southwest

Thank you Alan
Always a privilege


Anyone who needs work done on your 86 don't hesitate to avail his help and advise

I'm am going back for some help with my tuning and for corner balancing.:thanks:

AZFA20 03-28-2014 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiichiro (Post 1619775)
This a quick thread to thank Alan for doing a first class install job on my car that has a pretty good list of mods. The Act clutch feels great, as does the lighter flywheel, needed some adjustment but feels perfect now, all you guys within driving distance should not think twice about availing his service and expertise. Nice guy fair rates and top not service most importantly.:word:

On one hand I have done most my build myself and enjoy owning two brz one for track one for commute on the other I'm not a master tech trained in each and every area of automotive proficiency. This is the guy who teaches techs how to be techs and it's obvious once you watch him work. This is just not a job I recommend doing on your back or in your driveway if you have anywhere near a bad back, or are less than agile. I'm really glad I didn't do this on a floor jack.

Not only does he give you level headed in depth explanations but the ability to wrench along side him and be meticulous about a car I toss around can buy comfort and peace of mind that's pricelessotherwise,

A boon to us in the southwest

Thank you Alan
Always a privilege


Anyone who needs work done on your 86 don't hesitate to avail his help and advise

I'm am going back for some help with my tuning and for corner balancing.:thanks:

I can't believe I somehow didn't see this thread. I suppose because I just go straight into the AZ thread when I come here. You are absolutely welcome and I greatly appreciate the kind words. It was a pleasure working on your car and I have already set some scheduling aside for you for the additional services you have requested. As you mentioned, anyone in the local area is more than welcome to contact me for professional installs etc. Referrals and word of mouth are important to me so don't hesitate to send anyone my way.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the new ACT combo :party0030:

kiichiro 04-20-2014 09:28 AM

Over a few hundred miles it feels not much firmer than stock and oh so much better!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.