Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Suspension Questions (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153590)

SlwFRZ86 06-24-2023 02:01 AM

Suspension Questions
 
As the title says i have a couple of question I cant find. I am inept when it comes to searching in forums.

I am upgrading my suspension slowly.

1. I am getting SPL RLCA can i run it without getting the SPL adjustable toe arms? Anyone have documentation of installing the SPL RLCA.

2. Currently, I have 1 coilover higher than the rest can this make the car shake over 65 mph ? ( will be fixing soon in like a day or two )

strat61caster 06-24-2023 02:56 AM

1. Yes, yes, https://www.splparts.com/content/SPL%20RLL%20FRS.pdf
2. If it's a only a little bit - no, if it's a ton maybe. More likely an unbalanced wheel or bad alignment.

SlwFRZ86 06-25-2023 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strat61caster (Post 3585162)
1. Yes, yes, https://www.splparts.com/content/SPL%20RLL%20FRS.pdf
2. If it's a only a little bit - no, if it's a ton maybe. More likely an unbalanced wheel or bad alignment.


Thanks for the reply. Yea im not sure. i got it professionally aligned and got paper work on how bad the previous alignment was and got the balanced check 3 times it was good. I did find that my rear is having a weird thing where the rear ride height changes on both sides ( 1 side is on the normal ride height and 1 side is higher and then it switches over sometimes ) im checking the whole rear tomorrow.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.