Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Help please!! Reverse Lockout Stuck (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150597)

nichiolas 07-30-2022 01:25 AM

Help please!! Reverse Lockout Stuck
 
Hey guys,
I need some help here please.
I was straying to install the Cusco Reverse Lockout in my car. I was able to hammer the roll pin out(with great efforts of course). However, after switched to the Cusco lockout and pushed the pin back in, I noticed that the reverse lockout is very hard to slide up and down(almost stuck there and require much force to push up/down). Also, it won’t return to the original position by itself once I slide up to reverse position.

The spring worked perfectly fine after I pushed the pin out(left the punch key in there) and the reverse lockout is smooth as it should be. The above issue happened only after I reinstall the roll pin.

Any idea of what might go wrong please?

Thanks 🙏


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.