Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Software Tuning (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Engine Re-tuning Help (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148838)

I_amhassan 02-16-2022 02:21 AM

Engine Re-tuning Help
 
Hello Everyone,

I'm facing an issue regarding the tune on my car as the car was already tuned by the previous owner before.

I recently rebuilt my engine, and now it stalls as soon as turned on. However, stays on with gas.

Engine was rebuilt from stock spec so below are the new specs:

Naturally Aspirated
Piston Size: 86.5
Compression: 10:0:1

Any advices what I should be doing next where should I look to get the car running?

Thank you,

H

Xero-Limit 02-20-2022 11:43 AM

Just a compression change shouldn't cause starting issues, it might be wise to double check the mechanicals/sensors.

I_amhassan 02-24-2022 05:50 PM

Well, the harness is completely fucked and I’m looking to replace it since i keep getting random voltage codes for the knock sensor and camshaft sensor.. i changed one cam sensor and then it threw a knock sensor code
P0328
P0345


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.