Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   NY / NJ / CT / PA (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Aftermarket suspension installer near central NJ? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140975)

Formula Vee 06-17-2020 01:02 PM

Aftermarket suspension installer near central NJ?
 
Hi, gang! I'm looking to maybe upgrade the springs on my BRZ now that I have stickier rubber. Specifically looking at this:

https://www.ft86speedfactory.com/rce...l#.XupMBi2z3OQ

I don't have the space, tools, or ability to do that myself. Can anyone recommend a good aftermarket installer in NJ, ideally central? I'm in the Edison/New Brunswick area.

Many thanks!

cnk 06-18-2020 12:17 AM

AZP in Kenilworth or Precision Tuning in Spotswood.

Tanstin 06-18-2020 06:39 AM

Does the RCE starter kit use the RCE yellows or is that a completely different lowering spring model?


I was comparing photos between that kit and the regular yellows and i noticed the standalone version had "Z/P" below the BRZR tag on the rear springs. They otherwise look identical

Dzmitry 06-18-2020 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanstin (Post 3342023)
Does the RCE starter kit use the RCE yellows or is that a completely different lowering spring model?


I was comparing photos between that kit and the regular yellows and i noticed the standalone version had "Z/P" below the BRZR tag on the rear springs. They otherwise look identical

Yes it uses RCE yellow lowering springs. Though I have not firmly looked at photos, I know there is only one set of these springs made with that name, the price is right, and the kit does specify that these springs come with it.

Formula Vee 06-18-2020 10:54 AM

Thank you, cnk! Spotswood is a short drive away. Much appreciated.

KAR 06-24-2020 09:15 AM

Straight line automotive is in Matawan..


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.