Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Software Tuning (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   ZA1JA01I for setting up a turbo using the Hybrid Speed ​​​​Density system (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149115)

mosterjet72 03-13-2022 04:40 AM

ZA1JA01I for setting up a turbo using the Hybrid Speed ​​​​Density system

Hi all ! I installed a turbine on a GT86 and for several years I have not been able to set up an ECU from ZA1JA01I. I want to ask you for help in obtaining and determining the ROM disk ZA1JA01I for setting up a turbo using the Hybrid Speed ​​​​Density system

tomm.brz 03-13-2022 05:31 AM

Do you have oft then? or tactrix? ican remember if there are available patched A01I with SD tunes around but you should definitely go with ecutek for a SD turbo tune

mosterjet72 03-13-2022 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomm.brz (Post 3510403)
Do you have oft then? or tactrix? ican remember if there are available patched A01I with SD tunes around but you should definitely go with ecutek for a SD turbo tune

This is the only turbo gt86 in my area. I set it up for stock rom but I'm not satisfied with the result. The engine is reinforced with pistons, connecting rods and liners, a fuel pump. no access to ecutek. I hope to find definitions and roms more budget than ecutek. I myself am familiar with tuning the ecu motec linkecu CarBerry 16bit Speed ​​Density Project. I have my own dynomax machine.

x808drifter 03-13-2022 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mosterjet72 (Post 3510445)
This is the only turbo gt86 in my area. I set it up for stock rom but I'm not satisfied with the result. The engine is reinforced with pistons, connecting rods and liners, a fuel pump. no access to ecutek. I hope to find definitions and roms more budget than ecutek. I myself am familiar with tuning the ecu motec linkecu CarBerry 16bit Speed ​​Density Project. I have my own dynomax machine.

:sigh::iono:

elBarto 03-14-2022 05:08 PM

Back in the day, ztan made a tune for his A01G car with Speed Density, flex fuel and was running a turbo. I know Wayno made a port for his A01I car, but as far as I know he only ported the flex-fuel part, not the Speed Density. But you can always contact him,
http://site.wayneroms.com:8000/

But if you want a good tune, you're going to need ECUtek

steve99 03-18-2022 06:56 AM

Only the manual A01G rom was patced by ztan for speed density

if your car is auto A01I then there is no speed density patch available for opensource tuning .

You can tune for boost without SD but on a standard diameter maf tube your limited to about 10psi or so before maf maxes out.

Then you have two options, use a maf sensor from a wrx\forester turbo car its plig and play will give you about 30% more maf reading ( will need recalibrating)

or go to a bigfer maf tube diameter and rescale stock maf sensor for that

otherwise if you must have SD your going to need to use ecutek system instead but more expensive

Ruuuust 04-19-2022 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mosterjet72 (Post 3510445)

wow i want this set too:happyanim:

time tracking software recommended site

x808drifter 04-19-2022 03:31 PM

reported