Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Here are your Rocketbunny instructions! (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58327)

Maverick22 02-15-2014 03:29 PM

Here are your Rocketbunny instructions!

I received one set of the Rocketbunny fenders from Greddy yesterday, But the box lacked instructions. The install is pretty straight forward, but I want to make sure I cut the fenders correctly. I emailed FT86speedfactory and Greddy about damage to the fenders, and the lack of instructions but I am sure I am not the only person who is missing them.

much apreciated! Thanks in advance

Update 1MAR14

I located a PDF from Greddy with the instructions, Unfortunately they are in Japanese but they do have diagrams!

Link; http://www.greddy.com/upload/file/ro...y_frs_ver1.pdf

and photos from user Khan

Link; http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showp...&postcount=101

Thank this post if you use them or plan to as I would like to get an idea of how many people used/ Needed them.

Yamajee 02-16-2014 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick22 (Post 1531732)
I received one set of the Rocketbunny fenders from Greddy yesterday, But the box lacked instructions. The install is pretty straight forward, but I want to make sure I cut the fenders correctly. I emailed FT86speedfactory and Greddy about damage to the fenders, and the lack of instructions but I am sure I am not the only person who is missing them.

If you have a copy, scan them in and either upload them, or pm me and I can shoot you my email! It would be much apreciated! Thanks in advance

I would even be willing to paypal someone 10.00 if they could email me a copy!

My kit is arriving in a couple of days, if I get the instructions I'll scan them and upload it.

If not then I'm relying on pictures and the garage that's experienced with widebody kits that I'm taking it to, to get it done right.

THA STI GUY 02-16-2014 01:08 PM

Check out my build thread i just posted picture of how i cut my fenders it pretty easy.

Maverick22 02-16-2014 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yamajee (Post 1532988)
My kit is arriving in a couple of days, if I get the instructions I'll scan them and upload it.

If not then I'm relying on pictures and the garage that's experienced with widebody kits that I'm taking it to, to get it done right.

Thanks in advance man!

I am dropping my fenders off for paint after i test fit/ pree drill them and just want to make sure i have something to look at other than pictures from the internet.

Maverick22 02-17-2014 10:37 AM

Bump

n2oinferno 02-17-2014 11:17 AM

Step 1. Cut fender
Step 2. Have mini heart attack
Step 3. Enjoy rocket bunny

Sorry I'm not much help here. :D

Yamajee 02-17-2014 01:40 PM

Got the kit earlier than I thought, no instructions. Just the kit and the hardware (rivets). THA STI GUY's build seemed to show that it's pretty easy once you've sorted out the wheels setup you're going to run.

THA STI GUY 02-18-2014 12:35 AM

Since i got my car ive been gathering picture of other peoples rocket bunny build and i have a nice little folder full of photos and just went off a combination of them all of how they cut thiers.

Yamajee 02-18-2014 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THA STI GUY (Post 1537360)
Since i got my car ive been gathering picture of other peoples rocket bunny build and i have a nice little folder full of photos and just went off a combination of them all of how they cut thiers.

Exactly what I am planning to do. But, if you pay close attention, most of them have differences in the cutting/trimming which makes it a bit harder.

SmsAlSuwaidi 02-18-2014 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yamajee (Post 1535667)
Got the kit earlier than I thought, no instructions. Just the kit and the hardware (rivets). THA STI GUY's build seemed to show that it's pretty easy once you've sorted out the wheels setup you're going to run.

How long did it take ?

Sent from my IBrick

THA STI GUY 02-18-2014 11:10 PM

took about 9 weeks to get my kit but i only ordered the over fenders not the full kit

Yamajee 02-19-2014 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmsAlSuwaidi (Post 1538986)
How long did it take ?

Sent from my IBrick

about 8-9 weeks.

Maverick22 02-19-2014 09:26 PM

I received my rear fenders after 3 weeks but front fenders are mia

86TruenoFRS 02-20-2014 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yamajee (Post 1535667)

You got rivets in yours? I only got some bolts and self tapping screws...