![]() |
Will a four rotor fit?
Would a 4 rotor fit in a BRZ/GT86?
Just curious since a four rotor is long and the FA20 is wide but both are about 2000cc in size. Thank you |
Anything can fit with enough money.
If they can fit a 4 rotor in a Miata they can in a twin. |
Haha. I guess so!
|
Yes.
|
I just realized I got my numbers wrong. 4 rotor is 2600cc
|
Quote:
|
Yes it will fit.
Technically no the 4 rotor is not 2000cc... . its a 2616cc according to common measures. It's really a 7.8Ltr, that is if you count each side of the rotor as its on compression chamber. |
Yea I was thinking of a 3 rotor
|
Quote:
4 rotor is twice as long as typical 13b because you have to stack housings and irons. also as far as fit it will be tight. length wise. |
Quote:
|
Quote:
the 20b would fit, 26b will be really tight to the radiator. the spacing on my 13b is close to stock distance from radiator. |
I'd really like to see a rotary motor in these cars.
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
It's already being done.
Just waiting on my custom flywheel. |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
I'm contemplating this very thing. Though no one has come through. A rotary would keep the low center of gravity, and could create a ton of hp.
|
Quote:
|
I did a little research for a different project I have and I asked around for the physical dimensions of a 4 rotor. It turns out that the 26b is 710mm in length. Compare that to an lsx which is 730mm long so if that engine can fit the 4rotor should with a good amount of room
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:24 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.