follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Kauf
Forum: Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing) 04-20-2019, 04:37 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 16,116
Posted By Kauf
Denso

These might work but, I'm sending back. I was hoping they would be like the oem but they're not and I couldn't just replace the rubber. Someone said in another forum that the oem wipers are Denso...
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 06-05-2016, 05:33 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 7,631
Posted By Kauf
I know they're manufactured in Japan. I was...

I know they're manufactured in Japan.
I was curious if you had to modify in order to get yours to blink or not.
In the U.S. our side markers are orange. They don't blink. They're just solid...
Forum: BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum 04-03-2016, 07:33 PM
Replies: 439
Views: 365,107
Posted By Kauf
Good feelins whenever I drive my BRZ

I still love every time I get into my BRZ. I drove the other day in some rainy, spitty, slightly cold weather on some great, smooth, curvy roads. Had to miss some small downed branches. The...
Forum: Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing) 07-05-2013, 09:52 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 8,921
Posted By Kauf
I just took my BRZ in for the second service....

I just took my BRZ in for the second service. (7500 miles) Oil change, tire rotation and differential oil check. I asked them not to do several things like wash the car (I do it my way and don't...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4