follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Members List

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Elgancho Elgancho is offline

Senior Member

Trader Rating

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Trader Rating:
Positive Feedback:
0
0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
0
0
Total positive feedback: 0
View Complete Feedbacks for Elgancho
  Past
Month
Past
6 Months
Past
12 Months
 Positive 0 0 0
 Neutral 0 0 0
 Negative 0 0 0

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. DP82
    09-24-2012 06:09 PM
    DP82
    Good to catch you at Johnson Subaru! Especially odd timing as I had a job interview nearby and happened to think to check on my car cover order while I was close... I've heard some good things about Performance, but in all honesty, you cannot go wrong with looking into Johnson as the staff there is exceptionally courteous and knowledgeable. The only one I sincerely hope you don't waste your time at is Southern States. I've had a hugely negative experience which turned me toward Johnson, but then there are others... oh well... I hope that wait is wrapping up for you soon! Will be good to outnumber the WRB brothers at Cars & Coffee events

    Anyways, good catching you and I will hope to hear back from you again! Laters
  2. Elgancho
    05-24-2012 10:50 PM
    Elgancho
    Hey, I'm actually looking for the MT BRZ Limited. Have a deposit down at Performance Subaru in Chapel Hill. Not sure when it will come in, so I'm looking at the Scions so I can get a feel for size, etc. Meet up sounds cool - even if it's before I get mine...
  3. rbrtndrws
    05-22-2012 04:37 PM
    rbrtndrws
    Hey man, how's it going! We should meet up sometime when we've both got FR-S.

    I'm in Durham. Are you looking for an auto or 6 speed FR-S? I keep hearing good things about the auto but i'm not sure how it drives.

About Me

  • About Elgancho
    Car
    SWP BRZ Limited MT
    Location
    NC

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Total Thanks
General Information
  • Last Activity: 05-16-2024 11:32 PM
  • Join Date: 04-21-2012

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2

Mentions

No results to display...

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.