driftking96
|
Last Activity: 07-12-2017 07:39 PM
Trader Rating
| iTrader Profile | Recent Ratings | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Mentions
| 12-13-2016 |
| 01:31 PM - driftking96 mentioned Tcoat in post Winter tires ...ks for your opinion Tcoat I appreciate it. Jus... |
| 06-11-2016 |
| 02:33 AM - driftking96 mentioned tobin in post Urgent help needed to identify blown engine ...e as recommended by tobin. And yes this was an... |
| 05-17-2016 |
| 02:29 AM - driftking96 mentioned FastWhite in post WTB plate relocator ... soon as I can. And FastWhite, I am interested in ... |
| 05-16-2016 |
| 03:23 PM - FastWhite mentioned driftking96 in post WTB plate relocator ...go thru some don't. driftking96 is looking at it but... |
| 02-20-2016 |
| 12:53 AM - humfrz mentioned driftking96 in post White smoke, burning smell, puddle of brown fluid leaking. ...ree with steve99.
driftking96 ...... I can appreci... |




