Jonsey
|
Last Activity: 03-13-2019 06:27 PM
Trader Rating
| iTrader Profile | Recent Ratings | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
About Me
- About Jonsey
- Car
- 2013 FR-S
- Location
- DFW
-
Signature
- "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain
Mentions
| 08-28-2017 |
| 07:31 PM - Decay107 mentioned Jonsey in post Coast Run Sept 17 2017 ...ohan
thehapaone
Jonsey86
Bird87
PitVipe... |
| 08-10-2017 |
| 04:32 PM - Jonsey mentioned GSpeed in post GSpeed Bolt-in Roll Bar ...I would email sales GSpeed.com without the spac... |
| 06-22-2017 |
| 09:29 AM - Bramick mentioned Jonsey in post *CANCELED* Track event 20 and 23 Jonsey is the same person. ... |
| 02-23-2017 |
| 09:36 AM - Reamer mentioned Jonsey in post Moto East / Deatschwerks Drop-in Surge Tank - tech & discussion ...h this kit? Bramick Jonsey ? |
| 01-10-2017 |
| 07:54 PM - skylinekin mentioned Jonsey in post Jonsey's Roll Bar Build at GSpeed ..., I am curious what Jonsey intends to use this ... |
| 06-26-2016 |
| 10:29 AM - JazzleSAURUS mentioned Jonsey in post Koni Yellows with TRD lowering springs ...me feedback, thanks Jonsey.
I'm used to stiff ... |
| 10-27-2015 |
| 01:32 PM - GSpeed mentioned Jonsey in post Fastest Track Times Thread ...1:25.6, but I think Jonsey has gone faster. |
| 09-13-2015 |
| 12:42 PM - Chen mentioned Jonsey in post FRS/BRZ Sightings in NW Oregon/SW Washington Area A little earlier. Like may... |
| 08-31-2015 |
| 05:38 PM - OkieSnuffBox mentioned Jonsey in post HPDE/TT guys running E85, mpg? ...evant to the BRZ.
Jonsey do you have more det... |
| 08-30-2015 |
| 04:13 PM - Decay107 mentioned Jonsey in post FRS/BRZ Sightings in NW Oregon/SW Washington Area And stockysnail and Jonesy8... |
| 07-06-2015 |
| 02:05 PM - Decay107 mentioned Jonsey in post Please help. Lots of engine code errors. ...ith them. I believe Jonsey86 has 4 spare inject... |
| 06-21-2015 |
| 09:23 PM - Chen mentioned Jonsey in post FRS/BRZ Sightings in NW Oregon/SW Washington Area Nice running into you on 84... |
| 05-06-2015 |
| 11:59 AM - King Tut mentioned Jonsey in post Pure Motorsport: JDL Turbo BRZ Track Build ...ou get to the point Jonsey has reached. I agre... |
| 04-23-2015 |
| 02:16 PM - thehapaone mentioned Jonsey in post FRS/BRZ Sightings in NW Oregon/SW Washington Area Lol. I've been driving impr... |
| 02-17-2015 |
| 09:36 PM - Chen mentioned Jonsey in post Clark County Meet (Vancouver Area) ...exclusive club.
Jonsey86 is there too I thi... |
| 02-13-2015 |
| 12:13 PM - stugray mentioned Jonsey in post aluminum drive shaft - anyone? ...le linked above by @Jonsey explains that reduci... |
| 02-09-2015 |
| 01:49 PM - raul mentioned Jonsey in post Got a track related question? I'll try to answer. ...in't your problem.
Jonsey This. It's flawed lo... |
| 02-06-2015 |
| 10:33 AM - bigred18 mentioned Jonsey in post Tires popped ...an agree with you.
Jonsey this is also interes... |
| 01-02-2015 |
| 02:33 PM - Chen mentioned Jonsey in post new years cruise/photo thingy just looking though the pho... |
| 12-31-2014 |
| 06:22 PM - fenton mentioned Jonsey in post Full throttle Electric Supercharger Build Thread ...rzi MelloFlow Emac Jonsey natemathFT Thobjo Ma... |




