shaunsweeney
|
Last Activity: 09-04-2014 03:54 AM
Trader Rating
| iTrader Profile | Recent Ratings | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Mentions
| 02-23-2014 |
| 04:39 AM - shaunsweeney mentioned krulux in post OpenFlash Header Wow krulux I can't believe how ... |
| 02-20-2014 |
| 11:22 PM - shaunsweeney mentioned krulux in post OpenFlash Header ... Thank you so much krulux |
| 11:19 PM - shaunsweeney mentioned Vincenttam in post I like fitness, ask me anything ... lot every class.
Vincenttam I hear you. I can't... |
| 01-27-2014 |
| 11:40 AM - shaunsweeney mentioned mrk1 in post making the exhaust noise tolerable at WOT and being catless. ...ing me want a turbo mrk1 |
| 01-24-2014 |
| 02:29 AM - shaunsweeney mentioned mrk1 in post Combating the heat ... going to work with mrk1 to make something si... |
| 01-18-2014 |
| 04:45 PM - stevo_12v mentioned shaunsweeney in post FA20Club Up Pipe ...bye for a month.
shaunsweeney: @Hawaiian? Hawaiian... |
| 02:35 PM - shaunsweeney mentioned MAPerformance in post FA20Club Up Pipe ...ick with folks like MAPerformance and FullBlown that h... |
| 01-13-2014 |
| 01:07 AM - shaunsweeney mentioned MAPerformance in post All TURBO kits compilation thread Where is the MAPerformance kit? I know it's a w... |
| 01-09-2014 |
| 01:34 AM - suaveflooder mentioned shaunsweeney in post BRZ and FR-S Sales Numbers Thread ...bonk:
I agree with shaunsweeney on this one. The la... |
| 12-31-2013 |
| 01:47 PM - shaunsweeney mentioned Racecomp Engineering in post CSG and RCE tag-team suspension Q&A thread! Ask us anything! PM sent Racecomp Engineering |
| 12-30-2013 |
| 01:08 AM - shaunsweeney mentioned ft86 in post FT-86 SpeedFactory Catted UEL Header ...inted to learn that ft86 speed factory is jus... |
| 12-29-2013 |
| 08:03 PM - shaunsweeney mentioned FA20Club.com in post FA20CLUB: Unequal Length Header NA & Turbo Compatable PM sent FA20Club.com |
| 12-24-2013 |
| 01:42 AM - shaunsweeney mentioned robispec in post MAPerformance Turbo Kit Officially Released! ...end reaching out to robispec about his radiator/o... |
| 12-23-2013 |
| 04:52 PM - shaunsweeney mentioned MAPerformance in post MAPerformance Turbo Kit Officially Released! ... good. Great to see MAPerformance investing in the 86 ... |






