Shad0ez
|
Last Activity: 06-07-2015 05:32 PM
Trader Rating
| iTrader Profile | Recent Ratings | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
About Me
- About Shad0ez
- Car
- 2013 Raven Black
- Location
- San Tan Valley, AZ
-
Signature
- Link to Journal

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55597
- Link to Journal
Mentions
| 08-16-2014 |
| 02:39 PM - kavanagh mentioned Shad0ez in post ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE What up Shad0ez!! |
| 07-17-2014 |
| 11:19 AM - nelsmar mentioned Shad0ez in post ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE ...ew local people are Shad0ez is and crap Andrew I... |
| 07-10-2014 |
| 04:29 PM - Shad0ez mentioned Gusha0426 in post ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE ...s 5 using Tapatalk
Gusha0426
I can help make thi... |
| 07-01-2014 |
| 12:01 PM - kavanagh mentioned Shad0ez in post ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE ...yone else I miss?
Shad0ez nelsmar Lischynski |
| 06-26-2014 |
| 01:55 AM - kavanagh mentioned Shad0ez in post ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE ...tonight Celadrielas Shad0ez and Bryan that we st... |
| 06-09-2014 |
| 12:58 PM - Shad0ez mentioned captain_jack in post ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE ...s are aftermarket.
captain_jack I thought it may hav... |
| 05-19-2014 |
| 04:01 PM - Shad0ez mentioned Ninjin in post ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE ...apatalk
I'm sure Ninjin would be able to pro... |
| 05-09-2014 |
| 05:38 PM - Shad0ez mentioned jeffsides in post ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE ...omorrow afternoon? jeffsides I think posted the f... |
| 04-12-2014 |
| 04:06 PM - Cross mentioned Shad0ez in post ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE ...finish the tune for Shad0ez, I even uninstalled ... |
| 04-06-2014 |
| 05:58 PM - Shad0ez mentioned Cross in post ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE ...but I appreciate it Cross.
Lischynski as long... |
| 05:58 PM - Shad0ez mentioned Lischynski in post ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE ...preciate it Cross.
Lischynski as long as it holds ... |
| 04-01-2014 |
| 08:42 PM - kavanagh mentioned Shad0ez in post ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE Hey Shad0ez hope I didn't surpri... |
| 03-29-2014 |
| 08:28 PM - Cross mentioned Shad0ez in post OpenFlash Header ...to say the least.
Shad0ez
Mine is also workin... |
| 06:52 PM - Shad0ez mentioned Cross in post ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE ...d and done. Thanks Cross for the helping hand... |
| 02:49 PM - Cross mentioned Shad0ez in post ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE ... header is going in Shad0ez right now.
I'll be... |
| 03-28-2014 |
| 11:10 PM - Cross mentioned Shad0ez in post ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE ...out tomorrow I know Shad0ez will be here getting... |
| 03-27-2014 |
| 12:59 PM - Cross mentioned Shad0ez in post ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE ...g the Turbo Kit and Shad0ez wants to install his... |
| 03-26-2014 |
| 08:26 PM - Cross mentioned Shad0ez in post ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE ...eaders are here.... Shad0ez
72078
Sent from Sp... |
| 03-21-2014 |
| 10:47 PM - Cross mentioned Shad0ez in post ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE I have one, Shad0ez ordered one as well ... |
| 03-17-2014 |
| 03:17 PM - Shad0ez mentioned Gusha0426 in post ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE ... from my HTC One
Gusha0426 pick these up man! ... |







