follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Members List

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

S.A.D. FR-S S.A.D. FR-S is offline

Performance Parts Guy!

Trader Rating

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Trader Rating:
Positive Feedback:
0
0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
0
0
Total positive feedback: 0
View Complete Feedbacks for S.A.D. FR-S
  Past
Month
Past
6 Months
Past
12 Months
 Positive 0 0 0
 Neutral 0 0 0
 Negative 0 0 0

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. S.A.D. FR-S
    05-31-2013 04:55 PM
    S.A.D. FR-S
    How you doing? I am Jeremy I own Scorpion Auto Designs and I proudly own a Whiteout Scion FR-S. I have had my car since June 2012 and have learned a lot about these cars since then. I have several customers with FR-S / BRZ cars so if you are in need of any performance parts or installations let me know.

    I also started the "SATX 86 Owners Club' page on Facebook for all of the local San Antonio owners to meet a greet each other. I invite you to check it out.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/ScionFRS.SanAntonio

    Here is also a link to my shop's Facebook Page ( message or call me anytime)

    https://www.facebook.com/ScorpionAutoDesigns


    Thanks and I look forward to meeting you guys.

About Me

  • About S.A.D. FR-S
    Car
    2013 Scion FR-S
    Location
    Texas
  • Signature


    "A proud member of the 86 Brotherhood"

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Total Thanks
General Information
  • Last Activity: 07-29-2013 10:33 PM
  • Join Date: 01-26-2013

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1

Garage

Mentions

No results to display...

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.