omegared19
|
Last Activity: 05-17-2025 01:08 AM
Trader Rating
| iTrader Profile | Recent Ratings | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Mentions
| 10-23-2014 |
| 12:20 PM - darkonion mentioned omegared19 in post East bay Weekly Meet I'll defer to omegared19 to either call the m... |
| 10-18-2014 |
| 08:24 PM - MyRx mentioned omegared19 in post NorCal Spotted Thread ...w.
That would be omegared19 |
| 10-07-2014 |
| 06:56 PM - MyRx mentioned omegared19 in post East bay Weekly Meet ...n'mind
omegared19, you going Friday? |
| 09-01-2014 |
| 07:43 PM - finch1750 mentioned omegared19 in post NorCal (Bay Area) DRIVE Chat Thread ...th tons of mods.
omegared19 |
| 06-20-2014 |
| 12:28 AM - finch1750 mentioned omegared19 in post East bay Weekly Meet ...ec. Why the hell is omegared19 wearing a red wings ... |
| 05-13-2014 |
| 06:05 PM - finch1750 mentioned omegared19 in post June 8th, 2014 - NorCal86 Summer Kickoff ...kitty @bigrichciii @omegared19 @Msnicoleeeee @mkivs... |
| 05-02-2014 |
| 07:07 PM - omegared19 mentioned MyRx in post Working Fender Vent Project... Need your spare parts Yes, MyRx finch1750 garfull, I... |
| 07:07 PM - omegared19 mentioned garfull in post Working Fender Vent Project... Need your spare parts ...Yes, MyRx finch1750 garfull, I did. Any help tha... |
| 07:07 PM - omegared19 mentioned finch1750 in post Working Fender Vent Project... Need your spare parts Yes, MyRx finch1750 garfull, I did. Any ... |
| 02:14 PM - garfull mentioned omegared19 in post Working Fender Vent Project... Need your spare parts i recall omegared19 actually did this to... |
| 02:15 AM - MyRx mentioned omegared19 in post Working Fender Vent Project... Need your spare parts ...a bad idea. Paging omegared19 since he's done simi... |
| 01-31-2014 |
| 03:34 AM - RC51ed mentioned omegared19 in post East bay Weekly Meet ... a dull moment with omegared19 's stories. I can't... |
| 09-18-2013 |
| 10:52 PM - MyRx mentioned omegared19 in post NorCal (Bay Area) OFF-TOPIC Chat Thread Paging omegared19 ...
so I got my n... |
| 08-26-2013 |
| 04:13 AM - PMok mentioned omegared19 in post Norcal Annual MR2 Meet - Half Moon Bay, Saturday August 24, 2013 ...47-1024x1024.jpg
omegared19 always seems to win ... |
| 07-25-2013 |
| 11:11 PM - PMok mentioned omegared19 in post NorCal (Bay Area) DRIVE Chat Thread ...m yet
overlookedx omegared19
OK Ian I'll add one... |
| 07-24-2013 |
| 02:16 PM - TheFRSChick mentioned omegared19 in post NorCal (Bay Area) OFF-TOPIC Chat Thread Thank you omegared19 for the "fender thin... |
| 07-15-2013 |
| 08:01 PM - dun3 mentioned omegared19 in post Port of Oakland meet and greet? 7/20? ...ip denkigrve RC51ed omegared19 . I'll text jenny in... |
| 06-18-2013 |
| 03:15 PM - PMok mentioned omegared19 in post Official 86 Expo Las Vegas PICS! ...lGirl @bignrichlll @omegared19 @VictorKassil @crouc... |
| 06-17-2013 |
| 08:49 PM - BigFatFlip mentioned omegared19 in post Gokarting #2, 6/25 @ Umigo in Livermore ...lzzical tokiokun717 omegared19 NorCalGirl +2 xdudef... |
| 06-06-2013 |
| 03:26 PM - Deleted Posts |







