follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Members List

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Ryeong86 Ryeong86 is offline

Senior Member

Trader Rating

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Trader Rating:
Positive Feedback:
1
100.0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
1
0
Total positive feedback: 1
View Complete Feedbacks for Ryeong86
  Past
Month
Past
6 Months
Past
12 Months
 Positive 0 0 0
 Neutral 0 0 0
 Negative 0 0 0

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Ryeong86
    11-30-2013 12:19 PM
    Ryeong86
    whoa, sorry i haven't been on the forums lately lol. First off is it just the paint damaged? if so go to automotivetouchup.com or this link http://www.automotivetouchup.com/tou...ion/2013/fr-s/ and get your paint color. make sure to get a can of clear coat and primer. get the multipack sand paper for wet and dry. also get 2000 grit sandpaper since you will need that at the end. Its pretty much a lot of sanding, primer, sand, primer, sand, primer, sand, base coat, sand, another coat, sand, coat, sand etc. you want to try and blend in as much as possible. use higher grits as you start painting and clear coating. 2000 grit is for the orange peel and then follow up with a wet sand, compound, polish and wax. All sanding is wet sanding except the inital sanding to prep the primer coat.
  2. Billylammerkins
    10-30-2013 08:49 PM
    Billylammerkins
    Hey man! I saw your post with your left rear bumper and you've inspired me to try and fix the damage myself! Like an idiot I left the door open on a very slight hill and my e-brake was opened up, and it damaged the left side of my door, causing this:



    Then I bent it back, now it looks like this:



    The damage looks pretty bad, but I believe its fixable, especially after I saw your fix. What are the steps needed to fix this? And what do I need to buy?

    THANKS SO MUCH!
  3. Mrmathieu
    04-14-2013 01:06 PM
    Mrmathieu
    Hey man my name is Mathieu and I've had my FRS for about 9 months now and I was thinking of putting on a cat back exhaust system coz she's too quiet lol
    I noticed you have the invidia N1 cat back on yours and after doing extensive research it seemed to be the best option available.
    How do you like it? Does it have too much drone at highway speeds? Does it sound good?
    Thanks a lot man,
    Mathieu

About Me

  • About Ryeong86
    Car
    2015 Sti Launch Edition
    Location
    Brick, NJ
  • Signature
    \/Invidia N1 Titanium Tip Catback\/Rexspeed Carbon Fiber Front Lip\/Koni Sport Yellows\/Stivo Ducktail Lip Spoiler\/Porterfield Carbon Kevlar Front Pads\/TSW Nurburgrings 17x8 wrapped in 235/40/17 Nitto NT-05\/[/I]

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Total Thanks
General Information
  • Last Activity: 09-08-2014 08:20 AM
  • Join Date: 08-07-2012

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4

Mentions

No results to display...

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.