JIM THEO
|
Last Activity: Today 04:26 AM
Trader Rating
| iTrader Profile | Recent Ratings | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Mentions
| 12-01-2021 |
| 11:25 AM - Compelica mentioned JIM THEO in post Aftermarket thermostats JIM THEO do you know at which... |
| 11-30-2021 |
| 11:30 AM - Compelica mentioned JIM THEO in post Aftermarket thermostats ...y issues though.
JIM THEO seen in a previous p... |
| 12-13-2020 |
| 06:33 AM - JIM THEO mentioned CSG in post To frontpipe or not to front pipe ...box mapped by Zach CSG.
I am going to repla... |
| 02-20-2020 |
| 02:18 AM - JIM THEO mentioned Interflop in post Rattle/Rasp After JDL Catted UEL Header Install ...lowing front pipe!
Interflop yes it could be fitt... |
| 05-16-2019 |
| 04:17 PM - JIM THEO mentioned nikitopo in post USDM BRZ tS question ...HEO
Thanks a lot nikitopo, too late for me I a... |
| 12:24 PM - nikitopo mentioned JIM THEO in post USDM BRZ tS question ...400 miles on them.
JIM THEO |
| 03-21-2019 |
| 12:19 PM - JIM THEO mentioned Tcoat in post USDM BRZ tS question ...83%AB-zc6-brz-st
Tcoat you are right US tS ... |
| 05:41 AM - JIM THEO mentioned EndlessAzure in post USDM BRZ tS question ...l Subaru coding.
EndlessAzure exactly this, I have... |
| 03-20-2019 |
| 11:57 PM - EndlessAzure mentioned JIM THEO in post USDM BRZ tS question ...
In the end, @JIM THEO already mentioned th... |
| 12-21-2018 |
| 02:32 AM - JIM THEO mentioned 86MLR in post Subframe mount inserts choice ...rmarket bushings!
86MLR I totally agree, the... |
| 02:32 AM - JIM THEO mentioned nikitopo in post Subframe mount inserts choice ...don't want to do.
nikitopo I didn't know there ... |
| 12-20-2018 |
| 07:07 PM - JIM THEO mentioned 86MLR in post Subframe mount inserts choice ... (215/40/18 PSS).
86MLR no I haven't sudden ... |
| 12-12-2018 |
| 10:26 AM - Shark_Bait88 mentioned JIM THEO in post Need help with brake options ...e pads mentioned by JIM THEO are way too aggressi... |
| 08-31-2018 |
| 02:40 AM - nikitopo mentioned JIM THEO in post Theoretical header selection mathematics ...low range revs.
@JIM THEO The basic differen... |




