follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2013, 11:08 PM   #1
Ironsquid
King of Kiwi Palace

Drives: Faster than you
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Precision LED

I just want to say that Precision LED has to be the best Vendor I've ever dealt with. I sent them a PM at like 11:30pm on a Weekday and got a response within 15 minutes. Not only that but they worked with us back and forth on questions until after midnight! Needless to say we bought their complete LED/HID kit for our FRS around 12:30am that night to which we received the package in 2 days.

The quality of the product was great, everything fit really well and their upgraded HID ballasts fit nicely tucked under the fender well, all my FRS buddies were jealous!

We went with the 6K temp HID after they advised us that it would match the color of the switchbacks and they were definately a perfect match.

Here's a couple shots after we did the install on the complete kit, which only took about 30 minutes for everything.