follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 06-13-2016, 09:17 AM   #1
skoobywrx

Drives: BRZ Limited, WRB
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks to SteveW @borla!!

I ordered a Borla catback through Amazon with my bday giftcards, and installed it the same weekend. During the install I noticed that one of the tips was sticking about 0.5-0.75" out more than the other.

Rather going through the Amazon vendor, I emailed Borla directly to get some advice to see if I could adjust the tips to get them even.
SteveW from Borla said that they could pay up to $50 to get it adjusted.

After 1 shop said, No, and another wanting to cut the tip off and reweld it back on, I contacted SteveW, and he said he would ship one right away. Earlier he said that there weren't any in stock and the wait time would be about 5 weeks, I was fine with that.

But after 1 week the new catback was on my deck. And the fit was perfect!

Props to SteveW and Borla for the customer service and communication! Oh and the catback is perfect what I wanted it for. No droning and just enough sound when get on the throttle. Nothing more I could ask for!!
skoobywrx is offline   Reply With Quote