follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > NY / NJ / CT / PA

NY / NJ / CT / PA NY, NJ, CT, PA

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2013, 07:02 PM   #29
ZetaVI
Gundam Meister

Drives: A Gundam
Thanked 1,010 Times in 510 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeMotoring View Post
Thank you very much Zeta!

Our website was underway but with the move and also finishing a few project cars, it took a back seat. We have actually revived that topic last week and will be working hard to get a site up by summer's end along with an online store by year's end. Now that we are settled in, you'll start hearing more and more from us in order to bring you guys the best experience possible.
I hope goes well and find even more success at the bigger space. Btw, I love your emblem/crest.
ZetaVI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ZetaVI For This Useful Post:
PrimeMotoring (06-12-2013)
Old 06-12-2013, 09:16 AM   #30
PrimeMotoring

Drives: FRS with 2jz, 2015 STI 9.68@147
Mentioned: 151 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetaVI View Post
I hope goes well and find even more success at the bigger space. Btw, I love your emblem/crest.
Thank you very much Zeta for the kind words. We appreciate it
PrimeMotoring is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PrimeMotoring For This Useful Post:
whitefrs (06-12-2013)
Old 06-14-2013, 12:05 PM   #31
PrimeMotoring

Garage
Ill update you guys on what we have been up to the last week. Lots of very cool and interesting cars/builds going on.

Full Blown Turbo kit equipped FRS awaiting its turn for a checkup among a sea of Audi's. Yellow B5 S4 recieving a new clutch and transmission mounts. The B7 S4 DTM in the center lift getting 2.5" catless downpipes and a JHM Tune. Black B5 S4 on the third lift getting a full motor build featuring Pauter Rods, JE Pistons and JHM RS6-r Turbos. B6 A4 Cabrio in for full timing belt service and refresh.

Three B5's in a row

White E92 335i now pushing over 500 whp thanks to RB Turbo upgrades! Black E90 335 in for catless downpipes and maintenance

Same E92 335i also opted for a set of KW V3 Coil-overs to help keep him planted tot he ground

Mercedes GLK getting washed before it's detail. Sonax Wheel Cleaner dwelling

Halogen to Factory HID conversion on this B7 Audi A4 using Kufatec harness adaptors

Headlight Restoration on the B6 A4 Cabrio

Before:

After:

Installed an OMP Steering Wheel in this track-spec Evo X

AP2 Suzuka Blue S2000 receiving a Invidia Q300 Cat-Back and Test Pipe

C6 Audi A6 3.0T getting prepped for it's detail featuring Opti-Coat!

Evo IX Mr being torn apart for a complete overhaul. Car is recieving a fully built Sheptrans 5speed along with an upgraded Shep transfer case. Replacing the BC coilovers with brand new KW V3's. New charge pipe and Tial BOV and other various goodies and custom Status Racing Spa's...stay tuned!!!

Old 06-14-2013, 12:13 PM   #32
p00mba

Drives: FR-S :)
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Garage
i'll have to stop by one of these days...
p00mba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to p00mba For This Useful Post:
PrimeMotoring (06-14-2013)
Old 06-14-2013, 12:37 PM   #33
Ny Brz
Hella Flush

Drives: 2013 SWP BRZ
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
i see that white FRS over there...wonder who it is? lol
Ny Brz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:59 PM   #34
whitefrs
Love Boost!!!!!!!!

Drives: Whiteout Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ny Brz View Post
i see that white FRS over there...wonder who it is? lol
Mine!!!!!!
sklimo (07-24-2013)
Old 07-24-2013, 12:09 PM   #35
PrimeMotoring

Garage
Some more updates guys for you to enjoy. We will also be hitting the drag strip soon with out FR-S to test out our new tunes so keep an eye out!

Having the pleasure of working on this monster...RB26, fully built motor and big ol' Precision turbo made over 650 awhp!

Not a bad view to drive up to

When this car had about 50 miles it was brought in for us to street tune along with Tomei Equal Length Headers and a full Invidia Turboback. Car is now back at 1,600 miles and is getting a P&L Rotated Mount Turbo Kit with a Precision 6266! Keep an eye out for more on this in the future...

Sonax eating away brake dust on this Work Meister 3 Piece

FT86 Speedfactory Exhaust and Invidia Front Pipe just installed on this Hot Lava FRS

B7 S4 DTM getting prepped for Opti-Coat after we installed some new KW V3's and OEM RS4 Wheels wrapped in Michelin Pilot SuperSports

Remember that white Evo 9 MR we posted ealier? He's back for some more goodies

KW V3's with Vorshlag Camber Plates

And a fully built Sheptrans 5-Speed...getting ready to make some big power

The Following User Says Thank You to PrimeMotoring For This Useful Post:
FT-86 SpeedFactory (10-07-2013)
Old 08-02-2013, 07:06 PM   #36
Adeets
OEDC

Drives: Vortech 8.5psi 274WHP 2013 BRZ
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeMotoring View Post
Currently we produce these one at a time by hand. We have sold around 80-90 kits but due to demand and the labor and precision involved in making these, we have been unable to keep up with demand so if anyone is interested, the wait time is generally 1-2 months.

Yesterday I was on the phone with a manufacturer who we had contacted to actually do a mass run of these. That is still in the planning stages but Mike is currently working on a few configurations right now that will be sent out for production. We will also be offering suede/alcantara wrapping for these as well!

How do I get in the que for the in dash gauge pods?
Adeets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:22 PM   #37
whitefrs
Love Boost!!!!!!!!

Drives: Whiteout Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeets View Post
How do I get in the que for the in dash gauge pods?
201-935-2910
Old 09-17-2013, 01:06 PM   #38
PrimeMotoring

Garage
It has been a while since we have updated you guys. We have busy little bees this summer and have some exciting new additons to the shop coming this Fall.

Here are some pics in the mean time of some recent work.

FA20 Club Turbo Kit installed and JR Tuned

B7 Audi RS4 in for a carbon cleaning and JHM Lightweight Crank Pulley. We offer Carbon Cleaning services for all Direct Injected cars that would suffer from carbon build up like this.

Before...

After...

JHM Lightweight Crank Pulley vs heavy stocker on the left

Pack em in!

2011 STI Sedan just got a set of BC Coilovers and Gloss Black 18x10 et30 Volk TE37's

2013 Mercedes Benz CLS550 getting 3" MBH Catless Downpipes and a Eurocharged Tune to bring this beast over 500hp

B7 Audi S4 now on the giggle juice JHM Direct Port Nitrous kit lets this customer discretely add 100 whp at the flick of a switch!

Mercedes Benz C63 Coupe taking it to the next level via Eurocharged Tune and MBH Longtube Headers

Evo 9 MR now ready for daily duties packing close to 500whp, built Shep Trans, complete suspension overhaul featuring KW V3's, Vorshlag and Whiteline parts, wrapped in in Volk TE37's and Michelin Pilot Super Sports.

Old 09-17-2013, 01:51 PM   #39
PrimeMotoring

Garage
Slammed this FD RX7 on some Tein Coilovers and fitted these refurbished 18" BBS RS slant lips.

Wallnut Shell blasted these intake ports on this E90 335 to remove the excessive carbon buildup.

Before...

After...

Hood, roof, and trunk all wrapped in 3M Dinoc on this 2013 Subaru STI Sedan

Complete Opti-Coat detail to get this 900hp Monster Bug Eye ready for Wekfest East

Engine Bay thoroughly cleaned and polished

Agency Power Header installed on a 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX

Clean 20th Anniversary GTI just got cleaner after we finished a full detail with Opti-Coat

Brand new MazdaSpeed 3 wasting no time getting a cat-less Corksport Downpipe and Cobb Accessport

Old 10-05-2013, 12:52 AM   #40
PrimeMotoring

Garage
Hey All!

Just got back from H20 International. Saw plenty of FRS/BRZ's down there. Hopefully next year we will be down there with ours. She is currently under the knife but once finished, we should be the most powerful FA20 FRS/BRZ in the world. Stay tuned for updates!

Here is a pic from our balcony we took during the madness

Back to the updates... Full Blown Turbo'd FRS in to get a JR Tune

This is the Black Beauty we installed a FA20 Club Turbo Kit and tuned a while back...time for an ACT clutch upgrade to get the power to the rear wheels

This Matte Wrapped Evo X fried his stock clutch at the strip, luckily we had an Exedy Twin Disk setup in stock and he was ready to go the very next day.

Stunning BMW M Coupe arrived for a Dinan Exhaust Install and to Powder Coat the OEM wheels gunmetal and wrap them in new Continental Extreme Contact DW's

Dat ass...

CLEAN B5 S4 got an assortment of goodies. Aquamist HFS-3 Meth Injection, OEM B7 RS4 Front Brakes, Lamborghini Gallardo wheels wrapped in Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric tires, custom painted 'Y' pipe and OEM Euro B7 RS4 Steering wheel

Aquamist hidden in the trunk from prying eyes

Stanced this E46 out right with Bilstein PSS10 Coilovers and installed the customers custom AC Schnitzer Three Piece wheels

MK4 GTI got slammed with Air Lift Air Suspension System featuring Autopilot V2 Digital Management

Subaru Impreza WRX got packaged out with a full Invidia Turbo Back (Catless DP and Q300 Cat-back) as well as a new Cobb Accesport V3

Swedish love... tightened the ride up on the Saab 9-3 with some Megan Racing Coilovers. This car really is impressive and surprised a few of us with the power it made!

Another Air Lift system installed on this Mk6 GTI in time for H20i

This Golf R came in fr a set of H&R Super Sport Springs

Halos installed on this new Camaro

This G35 Sedan recieved the works! Tein Coilovers, Rotora Big Brake Kit Front and Rear, custom powder coated G35 Coupe wheels with new Continental Extreme Contact DWS tires, Custom polished Intake Manifold, Custom Full Titanium Exhaust, Nismo Headers, Kenwood Navigation and Lightweight Crank Pulley

This one is special...GDA Impreza WRX with JDM EJ207C Swap out of a Spec C STI and a 20g Turbo. Customer came in with a leak in his exhaust and ended up being the header he previously had was cracked. What better replacement then a full equal length Killer B header and wrap it all up with a custom Tune for pump. Car made some quite impressive power and should be well into the 400s with E85!

These Magnus Intake Manifold are a work of art...this one is going to find a new home under the hood of an Evo VIII

Old 10-07-2013, 01:00 PM   #41
GT86Dan

Drives: 2013 scion frs
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
wow what a cool shop, amazing to see what kinda cars you work on. Thinking of doing some mods to my frs in the spring. looking to do track focused r comps, rims , brakes, revworks uel etc. i think i found the shop to do it !!!
PrimeMotoring (10-07-2013)
Old 10-07-2013, 02:43 PM   #42
PrimeMotoring

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT86Dan View Post
wow what a cool shop, amazing to see what kinda cars you work on. Thinking of doing some mods to my frs in the spring. looking to do track focused r comps, rims , brakes, revworks uel etc. i think i found the shop to do it !!!
Thank you very much for the kind words @GT86Dan! If you have any questions at all or just want to talk about any future mods, just shoot me a PM. We can definitely help you with all the mods your are planning on doing.