follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Northwest

Northwest AK, ID, OR, WA

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2013, 06:08 PM   #1
DarrenDriven
NW Region Moderator

Drives: FR-S No More
Thanked 3,186 Times in 1,091 Posts
Mentioned: 300 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Garage
5/2 SEA First Thursday Sykart Social

Hey guys, down here in Portland we just started a monthly First Thursday meet at our local Sykart indoor karting track. It would be really cool if you guys up in WA could start the same thing and then we might be able to road trip it up/down in the future to mix things up.

Someone in the Seattle/Tacoma area want to take the reigns on this?

Contact Sykart in Tukwila and find out what it will take to reserve the track for two heats at 7:30 on May 2nd. (Here in Portland it was a $90 deposit to reserve two heats for max 12 people each)

Local ft86 members shout out in this topic if they want to race. $25 per person for two races. I had people PayPal me directly and then I paid all at once the day of the race -- but people can pay the track directly when they show up as long as you figure out a way to get your deposit back. (track location might refund it once you guys show up, ask.)

I had twelve racers participate in each of the two heats, but if you have more than a dozen who want to race then you could different racers in each heat.

Then just scan and post the time sheets and list the fastest times. Here is our official topic:
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31295

If you need help, just PM me and I can help you get things started.
DarrenDriven is offline   Reply With Quote