follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Old 04-24-2013, 12:24 AM   #13203
OrbitalEllipses
Banned

Drives: Attitude
Thanked 4,889 Times in 2,902 Posts
Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dem00n View Post
I deiced to take a look on an old forum i use to belong to.

It's a fountain pen forum, for those who are fans or collectors of the fountain pen, i have myself been a pen collector for a number of years. (That sounds really snobbish)

The forum has some of the most tight ass, upright people I've ever seen on the internet, mind you fountain pen world can be a very expensive hobby which attracts those of the wealthy type. (Watch collectors)

If you guys think car forums are full of drama, try watching a bunch of 50 year olds argue about the feel of a nib and how a $20 pen is better then a $2000 pen.

Though i guess you can say the same for someone who argues $750 coilovers are the same as a pair of Ohlins.

Fuck, i just realized how similar they are.
So...what's wrong with a Bic?
Old 04-24-2013, 12:25 AM   #13204
kanundrum

Drives: 2013 Whiteout FR-S
Thanked 3,016 Times in 1,711 Posts
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Join that forum and troll hard like crazy hahahaha
M-17 (04-24-2013), OrbitalEllipses (04-24-2013), Ryeong86 (04-24-2013)
Old 04-24-2013, 01:36 AM   #13205
bcj
Geo Tyrebighter Esq

Drives: '13 scion fr-s
Thanked 5,024 Times in 2,215 Posts
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Someone on the PistonHeads site got a wild hair about all the people asking what useless tat they should buy.
Turned into a parody thread. A hell of a lot of creative waffling going on there.

New Teaspoon Advice Please
The Following User Says Thank You to bcj For This Useful Post:
6-Shift (04-24-2013)
Old 04-24-2013, 02:41 AM   #13206
6-Shift
Seņor Member

Drives: 2013 Raven, Drifty things
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcj View Post
Someone on the PistonHeads site got a wild hair about all the people asking what useless tat they should buy.
Turned into a parody thread. A hell of a lot of creative waffling going on there.

New Teaspoon Advice Please
The better question is WHO THE FACK ASKS A DUMB QUESTION LIKE THAT.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:13 AM   #13207
Giccin
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Drives: Yaris HBK, Audi 09' TTS<Had>
Thanked 1,899 Times in 966 Posts
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
My friend's uncle was almost carjacked today.

He drove home up onto his drive way and a guy came at him when he opened the door. He took him out of the car and onto the ground. Then began to stomp him because the uncle was trying to take the guy down.

So as the uncle got into good position he pulled out his knife and stabbed the thief in the chest and the arm. The chest stab was 3-4 inch knife that went all the way to hilt. The getaway car took off.

Thief is in the ER.

I hope the thief dies. Really.

Note: These are also the same guy who pistol whipped a 72 year old Japanese man when he was putting groceries in his car.

Logic > Emotion
┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
Yashio Factory Pink adds +10HP to anything.
TOYOTA FT-86
Old 04-24-2013, 06:28 AM   #13208
Shagaliscious
Banned

Drives: Firestorm FR-S (MT)
Thanked 2,478 Times in 1,166 Posts
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewie4299 View Post
Hah.... I just read today (and yesterday's) whopper...

I agree with all the hate and even contributed in this case.

idiots and their steering wheels
Yea...it was inevitable that someone was going to come in and defend that fad, but I still don't understand the point of it.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:58 AM   #13209
SVTSHC
(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ

Drives: 2015 Series Blue BRZ
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giccin View Post

He drove home up onto his drive way and a guy came at him when he opened the door. He took him out of the car and onto the ground. Then began to stomp him because the uncle was trying to take the guy down.

So as the uncle got into good position he pulled out his knife and stabbed the thief in the chest and the arm. The chest stab was 3-4 inch knife that went all the way to hilt. The getaway car took off.

Thief is in the ER.

Note: These are also the same guy who pistol whipped a 72 year old Japanese man when he was putting groceries in his car.
"Live fast, die young." No sympathy for that guy, I despise thieves.
Well... real ones, video game and anime ones are cool
Anyway, hope your friends uncle isn't too badly damaged. Props to him for taking control of the situation and defending himself; hopefully he won't be brought up on charges (he was on his property after all and it was self-defense).

Completely unrelated: An old man nearly T-boned the pieces out of me this morning. He blew through a red light and passed about a half foot in front of my car as I was coming off the highway. Then had the nerve to look at me like I was the crazy one . I think I'll play the lottery today.

"Sweet Subaru, sweet Subaru, send your BRZ unto me, for the roads of the unworthy must be baptized in speed and glory." ~Zaku
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SVTSHC For This Useful Post:
Giccin (04-24-2013), IntotheOcean (04-24-2013), M-17 (04-24-2013), Ryeong86 (04-24-2013)
Old 04-24-2013, 08:58 AM   #13210
Spd229

Drives: Ultramarine FR-S AT
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
I kinda feel for this dude.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/201...#disqus_thread

Granted, if you are at all related to a crime, you should probably be prepared to take blame. Though given that there was no money in it all all for him, makes me really wonder how much he knew about what was going to be done with his program. In his case it could have simply been a "you want it to do what? challenge accepted." If that is the case, sucks his life got ruined from it.

Also laws around the net and security may have been a good bit different when he was actually involved vs. when he was sentenced. Hell, the net in general WAS a good bit different in terms of general knowledge, etc.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:59 AM   #13211
Spd229

Drives: Ultramarine FR-S AT
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewie4299 View Post
Hah.... I just read today (and yesterday's) whopper...

I agree with all the hate and even contributed in this case.

idiots and their steering wheels
I understand that. Just let me know when they finally tilt the wheels so far their car goes into hover mode. then they'd have a reason to hang their steering wheel out the window as it won't do shit to point them anywhere.

edit: that thread is gold now. lol.

Last edited by Spd229; 04-24-2013 at 09:26 AM.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:38 AM   #13212
SVTSHC
(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ

Drives: 2015 Series Blue BRZ
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
I need to get out of the automotive service industry. I've become so bitter since I started 5 years ago. What I'd like to do is go back to school for engineering...

"Sweet Subaru, sweet Subaru, send your BRZ unto me, for the roads of the unworthy must be baptized in speed and glory." ~Zaku
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SVTSHC For This Useful Post:
Giccin (04-24-2013), IntotheOcean (04-24-2013), M-17 (04-24-2013), Ryeong86 (04-24-2013)
Old 04-24-2013, 12:27 PM   #13213
Giccin
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTSHC View Post
I need to get out of the automotive service industry. I've become so bitter since I started 5 years ago. What I'd like to do is go back to school for engineering...
Could also be an FBI agent. :P

Logic > Emotion
┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
TOYOTA FT-86
The Following User Says Thank You to Giccin For This Useful Post:
SVTSHC (04-25-2013)
Old 04-24-2013, 01:36 PM   #13214
M-17
Ninja Cat Mod

Drives: BRZ
Thanked 6,254 Times in 2,673 Posts
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:

Thief is in the ER.

I wish that guy (Uncle) the best and hope he doesn't get stuck with some legal bs. He did what needed to be done.

Quote:
"Live fast, die young." No sympathy for that guy, I despise thieves.
Well... real ones, video game and anime ones are cool

Completely unrelated: An old man nearly T-boned the pieces out of me this morning. He blew through a red light and passed about a half foot in front of my car as I was coming off the highway. Then had the nerve to look at me like I was the crazy one . I think I'll play the lottery today.
- Lol, don't most video game thieves turn out to be good in the end anyway?

- I just don't get other drivers sometimes.

Some bitch from the other night was in left lane only while on her cell phone. I didn't really care at the moment, I'm just trying to get home from the gym. As soon as the light hits green she starts going into my lane and then starting beeping her horn. Thinking to myself, I was like whatever just go right on ahead you stupido. Get to another intersection where there's only a left turn and right turn only lanes, she's going left and I'm going right again, as soon as I'm about to get to the stop sign in the right lane she swerves into my lane and stops. She clearly didn't know I was there and I'm sure she doesn't know where the hell she's going, but her little maneuver was beginning to spark my dark side. So I let her go once again. We're driving along just fine for the moment, but it didn't take her that long to almost driving into oncoming traffic twice. SMDH. So I'm thinking I need to dust this chick away and I know further up ahead there's a spot for me do so.
I go for it and I'm passing by her and she's still on her phone. Done passing her and I check back in my mirror and I can see she's steering to the right and really slow for that matter. Then I see her headlights jerk up and to the side. My guess is she curbed her car and the area we were at the curbs are high, so her car was probably badly damaged from it.

Quote:
Could also be an FBI agent. :P
Naaah, SWAT is where its at.

Education is Important, but Race Cars are more Importanter
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M-17 For This Useful Post:
Giccin (04-24-2013), IntotheOcean (04-24-2013), SVTSHC (04-25-2013)
Old 04-24-2013, 01:41 PM   #13215
Giccin
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote:
Anyway, hope your friends uncle isn't too badly damaged. Props to him for taking control of the situation and defending himself; hopefully he won't be brought up on charges (he was on his property after all and it was self-defense).
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-17 View Post
I wish that guy (Uncle) the best and hope he doesn't get stuck with some legal bs. He did what needed to be done.

He shouldn't be charged with legal shit.

1.) Self-Defense
2.) His life was in danger

Thief could've ran him over with his own car. Also getting stomped on. The uncle is relatively old too.

I'd stab the guy too if he tried pulling me out of my car. lol

Logic > Emotion
┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
TOYOTA FT-86
The Following User Says Thank You to Giccin For This Useful Post:
SVTSHC (04-25-2013)
Old 04-24-2013, 01:57 PM   #13216
Nevermore
Wayward Member

Drives: Hot Lava 86
Thanked 2,312 Times in 1,386 Posts
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
*Peeks in*

I wonder if Snoopy remembered my baja/86 hybrid thing-idea...

Tags
221whp, :popcorn:, autobahnned, bringbackthebutts, brucelee, chucknorris, cutiepiepoppoppocorn, docking and snoodling, don'tbesadintotheocean, epic funnies, everyoneignoresmyposts, fuck yeah, funny thread tag, go_a_way1 was here, go_a_waycopiedspecialk, hey youse guys!, hoonigans, i am supreme., i like chocolate milk, i like to poop a lot, i like turtles, ichitaco, insertjokehere, invadethistread39erstyle, kr-s have my babies, kr-s is a faaggot, kr-s is a loser, mythbeliever, myunclesaid..., only the strong survive, postheredontbotherashrink, rules_of_nature, sklimo liked it, skylineislyfe, special_k was here, tagageddon 2016, thetagofreason, titsorgtfo, troz, whathappenedtothetags?