follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides

DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides For all DIYs.

User Tag List

Old 03-18-2016, 09:25 PM   #1
Hati59

Drives: I no longer own a GT86
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
More Power

I bought last summer at the FT86 catted UEL header due to strict emission regulations in Finland, and here I had to install the original piping back, now traded for less than a full Miltek exhaust headers and catted FT86 that was modified by changing the "resonated" pipe in place of a straight pipe. Other changes is a lightweight pulleys by FenSport and lightweight flywheel with a layout with an FenSport, and Crawford billed powerblock, in addition to the carbon-fiber propshaft and EcuteK map by Adrian Smith. The exhaust pipe after the change was a huge, low rpm torque, improved in a big way with a modicum of faster Exchange first to second and 17 "tires slips crazy about. I believe that those FT86 Catted UEL headers and Crawford billed powerblock gave really quantity the power of touch to Crawford, as well as, a big thanks to skilful professionals
FT86 reserved for expert users!!!
I think somehow seems not to translate your work absolutely flawlessly Finnish language translations.
In any case, were intended to thank them: Fensport and Adrian Smith, the FT86 good service and honest product information, and Crawford who thinks even those who do not have the possibility of engine supercharging, a big thank you to everyone.

With best Regards

Harri Koskinen
Finland

Last edited by Hati59; 03-22-2016 at 11:32 AM.
Hati59 is offline   Reply With Quote