View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 11:17 PM   #2510
Wayno
Senior Member
 
Wayno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Drives: Toyota 86 GTS
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,129
Thanks: 453
Thanked 896 Times in 424 Posts
Mentioned: 211 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve99 View Post
@phrosty you might want to have a look at what @Wayno is doing here (few posts above) with load limits ect might help with your rpm dip issue with auto transmissions on E85
I haven't fully tested these yet, but they are a bare minimum for all AT's running the OFT tune as I haven't ever seen one that doesn't have these issues. It's pretty obvious openflash never had an AT with E85 on a dyno.

The load limiter is different between petrol and E85, though I won't have a chance to test the petrol one, I'm confident it will be an improvement between 3000-4000rpm.

Also, because of this, my OL MAF scale now more closely matches the likes of @steve99's MT scale, which is a great indicator.

3.20V = 66 (-6.00%)
3.44V = 86.5 (-0.94%)
3.71V = 110.80 (-1.57%)
3.91V = 130.44 (-3.20%)
4.06V = 148.68 (-3.20%)
4.30V = 177.80 (-3.20%)
4.49V = 206.87 (-3.20%)
4.73V = 246.00 (-3.20%)
5.00V = 304.80 (-3.20%)

The CL portion is the Stg2 petrol scale.
Attached Images
 
Wayno is offline   Reply With Quote