View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 11:32 PM   #19485
4azcats

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited (WRB)
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross View Post
I am glad to hear you're enjoying it, I keep expecting to hear @4azcats to come back and say something about his

Bring your laptop to the next Friday or Saturday event and I will help you set it up if you like and as always any questions you have you know you can ask me.

Also @4azcats and @Shad0ez there are updates not only to the tunes but to the Openflash itself including firmware and template. If you need any help getting this handled please let me know and I will do so. I need to update the files for your thumb drive, as I did for Kevin today. You're free to bring them to any meet and I will do it for you.

Also on the Pav's I am working on making it tonight we shall see if it works out as planned.
I think I put a couple of initial observations on here after we did the stage I OFT tune but now that I've had it for 2 weeks I am definitely glad I did it and can strongly recommend it for anyone else considering it. Even with essentially no performance mods other than a drop in filter, the difference in performance is noticeable. The car revs smoother, sounds better and feels much quicker. The torque dip is nearly gone as well.

I will have to bring my laptop to a meet soon to update things. I haven't had a chance to do anything with the OFT. Won't be there this Friday and may have to wait until things settle down after the holidays.
4azcats is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 4azcats For This Useful Post:
kavanagh (12-23-2013)